abel

Re: [RREL] Ratcatcher (1999)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Both NOD32.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Another thing to keep in mind is that you can only queue up to download one file from a client at a time, and currently you are queued up for another file.
Does it mean that I should download only one file at the time? In this case, oh ****! Right now I have working 10 downloads in various stages, from 0 to 90something %.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

abel wrote:
emuler wrote:
Another thing to keep in mind is that you can only queue up to download one file from a client at a time, and currently you are queued up for another file.
Does it mean that I should download only one file at the time? In this case, oh ****! Right now I have working 10 downloads in various stages, from 0 to 90something %.
No, no. Your client will take care of that on its own. Just keep it in mind, so you don't get disheartened about the lack of activity in some files. Eg. if you are downloading CD1 and CD2, there will be a lot of A4AF clients (asked for another file). You can usually choose which one you want to favour by switching sources to that file, but you needn't bother. When one file completes, the A4AF sources will be automatically switched to the other file.

If you are downloading several movies from links posted here, there will be several files with A4AF sources, as many of us are sharing several of the movies you are downloading. Eg. You can get only one spot in my upload queue, so it is up to you to decide which file you want to queue up for first.

As for the number of files to keep in downloads, your total number of sources should be between 200 and 2000 (if you have a faster connection you could handle more). Add more files if you have fewer sources; pause or stop some files if you have too many.

btw. any luck with the LowID issue?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:mmmh now all movies contains t/less or N scenes are referred on RFF ;)
By t/less, do you mean topless or titless? :think Both are apt for FLM. :bigups :icon_biggrin2
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

i mean topless ;)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Sully23

Re: [REL] Ratcatcher (1999)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

The best of the British films is that they have better stories than Hollywood, although this behind American film ratcacher is my favorite
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Ratcatcher (1999)

Post by ghost »   72 likes