[REL] Fairy Tale: A True Story (1997)

Post by Guest »   15 likes

There is also my rip of this one that has been popular. It's also a HQ divx rip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.95 Gb]
paquini

Re: [REL] FairyTale: A True Story (1997)

Post by paquini »   8 likes

I found this link too:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.54 Mb]

It's smaller about 695 Mb (yours is 1.95 Gb) movie is complete and Downloading.

:thumbsup:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Looks to be german also. But yea I dont do any small rips. I Rip for Q not size so they are from 1.4 to 2.0 gigs and I never rips dubs.

Post by Guest »   7 likes

I posted FairyTale: A True Story (1997) to my normal newsgroup. Its the same file as this hash

Newsgroup Release

http://imdb.com/title/tt0119095/

Posted in: alt.binaries.movies.kidstuff with par2's

Movie is compete on usenetserver.com

Post by Guest »   1 likes

Frame SnapShot from my rip

[Image]
paquini

Post by paquini »   1 likes

paquini wrote:I found this link too:

It's smaller about 695 Mb (yours is 1.95 Gb) movie is complete and Downloading.

Why if they see they are the only source that is almost complete once they finish downloading, they go away and don't come back, I stood at 99.34% and Two weeks without seen any one with the last part i need to finish.

:evil:
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Sometimes I think I'm not enough patient :roll: , but finally I've finished to download this movie (It was hard).

Many thanks

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   12 likes

[Image]
Based on factual accounts, this is the story of two young girls that, somehow, have the ability to take pictures of winged beings... which certainly causes quite a stir throughout England during the time of the first World War.

Everyone, except the girls who think it's quite normal, are excited about this "photographic proof" that fairies exist... even the great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Harry Houdini pay the girls a visit.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [933.90 Mb]
loverboy

Re: [REL] Fairy Tale: A True Story (1997)

Post by loverboy »   8 likes

Bump

Two young girls who believe that fairies are real attempt to prove it to the world in this drama based on actual events. In 1917, there is little to be happy about in the Wright household in West Yorkshire, England. Polly (Phoebe Nicholls) and her 12-year-old daughter Elsie (Florence Hoath) are still grieving over the death of Elsie's younger brother, and Polly's niece Frances (Elizabeth Earl) has come to stay with them after her father was declared missing in action during World War I. Polly longs for some sort of proof that there is a life beyond our own, while the two girls ardently believe in fairies and enthusiastically study legend and lore. One day, Elsie and Frances produce photographs of fairies that they claim were playing in their garden; Polly believes that they are real, and soon the snapshots attract international attention. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Peter O'Toole), author of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries and a confirmed spiritualist, declares the photos "as genuine as the King's beard," while illusionist Harry Houdini (Harvey Keitel), who has devoted much time and energy to exposing phony mediums and psychics, takes a more cynical view, though he too is eventually convinced that the fairies are real. While Fairy Tale: A True Story presents the appearance of the fairies as fact, analysis of the photographs proved them to be fakes (especially after the same fairies were discovered as illustrations in a children's book published before the photos were taken). The real-life Elsie Wright admitted late in life that the fairy photos were a hoax performed as a "little joke" and that she was always surprised that so many people believed them.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

This is a stunningly beautiful movie......Thanks to TheLost for the rip. Now for the bad news.........file size is enormous & I could well be the only source. Those with good retention can still grab this at thelostmovies.

emuler

Re: [REL] Fairy Tale: A True Story (1997)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Hey! Slow down, loverboy. I can't keep up.

Just kidding. :) Great batch of releases. :clap :thumbsup