[REL] St. Trinian's (2007)

Debaser

[REL] St. Trinian's (2007)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I don’t usually go for mainstream, but this film looks like its dripping with uniforms!!
St Trinian's, a school for "young ladies" with its anarchic doctrine of free expression, brings together a motley crew of ungovernable girls who, using their wit and ingenuity, save the school from bankruptcy....IMDB
See the triler here..

http://www.sttriniansmovie.co.uk/sttrinians.html

It looks like we have lots of overage schoolgirls, but with schoolage ones thrown in as well by the looks of it, so its not all bad!
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] St. Trinian's (2007)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Mmmmh as i remember anyone has released some of these here... :think
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

After watching the trailer I am jonesing to get a hold of this one, hopefully we can get a workable copy sooner than later.

Thanks Debaser for this one :onfire
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Debaser wrote: It looks like we have lots of overage schoolgirls,
hmm, figures.. :(
Debaser wrote:...but with schoolage ones thrown in as well by the looks of it, so its not all bad!
really? hopefully... :bigups hope it's not too politically correct like most UK trash, the sight of at least 3 asian students, oh an a chinese one thrown in for good measure, will probably indicate that it's not going anywhere lol just kidding, so I'm a pessimist :wall

Sorry Debaser not trying to come down on your thread, just know UK political correctness within the UK film industry ;) it's embarassing... but it will be interesting to see what happens with this one, :) :)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Rich wrote:
really? hopefully... :bigups hope it's not too politically correct like most UK trash, the sight of at least 3 asian students, oh an a chinese one thrown in for good measure, will probably indicate that it's not going anywhere lol just kidding, so I'm a pessimist :wall

Sorry Debaser not trying to come down on your thread, just know UK political correctness within the UK film industry ;) it's embarassing... but it will be interesting to see what happens with this one, :) :)
That's a bit of a sweeping statement Rich..........but we Brits can take it!
I know the country is too damned PC but I can't agree it's spilled over too much into the movie industry. I can think of countries that produce far more trashy movies!
Any UK movie set in a school that hasn't got a number of students from a different ethnic background is frankly, not realistic.
Anyway, what's wrong with three asian students & a chinese one for good measure, as long as they wear the right clothes & act in the FLM way! :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

loverboy wrote: That's a bit of a sweeping statement Rich.........
lol, yeah it was a bit wasn't it :)
loverboy wrote: I know the country is too damned PC but I can't agree it's spilled over too much into the movie industry.
Depends on the funding IMO, government funded projects such as those produced the BBC take PC to a whole new level, very PC and stereotypical, it's hard sometimes to concentrate on the plot!!! But saying that FilmFour has produced some excellent movies so there are some good teams over here, I take your point ;)
loverboy wrote:Any UK movie set in a school that hasn't got a number of students from a different ethnic background is frankly, not realistic.
I know, scary!! I swear some of the news reports based around education that the BBC throw out you wonder whether the classroom is in Africa!! :eyecrazy
loverboy wrote:Anyway, what's wrong with three asian students & a chinese one for good measure, as long as they wear the right clothes & act in the FLM way! :)
Nothing at all.... ;) ;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   10 likes

Now apparently available on Usenet.
I won't be downloading this as it appears it's only a Cam version.
For those desperate for a bit of uniform try this:-

http://v3.newzbin.com/browse/post/2821503/

STOP PRESS!

Now on EM courtesy of sharethefiles. Smack my bottom (although I might enjoy it!) for releasing without verifying but the source is trusted.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [694.52 Mb]

Admin may or may not want to move this to release.........screenshots look dire enough for me to wait for a decent release.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks loverboy.

I’m ok for uniforms right now ;)
I will wait for the DVDRip.

Iv moved this to the release section, because regardless of the quality, a release is a release.

Thanks just the same :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

DVDRip is out. :) Please search eMule for a good link and post when verified. 1CD and 2CD versions available.

Anyone care for a direct link? 695MB decent quality.
http://b9.bitroad.net:81/download9/17-3 ... y.onix.avi

[EDIT] Please change the [REQ] in the title to [REL]. Thanks.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Do it :thumbsup