Rainer Diez
Mia Martin
Clarice Mary
Niki De Saint Phalle
Marcel Lefranc
Jean-Pierre Raymond
Sere Inhof

Description:
"What began as a documentary on sculptress Niki de St. Phalle finished up as a fantasy about a woman's attempts to exorcise the influence of her sexually domineering father. It provides an excuse for a whole ragbag of Freudian neuroses, six-foot phalluses in coffins, nubile girls in nun's habits stripping in front of altars, masturbation, some obvious jokes, pretty photography, abysmal acting, and a commentary that reads and sounds like a Home Service children's story for adults" (Chris Petit, Time Out)

"A psycho-therapeutic collaboration with sculptress Niki de St. Phalle and the closest Whitehead ever got to making a fictional movie. Daddy is a garish, uninhibitedly relentless assault on the Law of the Father, in which a daughter (de St. Phalle), returning to the French chateau of her childhood, re-lives and re-imagines a series of erotic taboos and transgressions visited on the hapless daddy (Rainer von Dietz) featuring herself, her mother and a pubescent convent girl (Mia Martin) ... Deliberately vulgar and tasteless, with a level of non-acting that achieves a certain kind of awful brilliance. Watch out for a few glimpses of Whitehead uncredited as Daddy's falconer" (Entropy)

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.24 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL]DADDY(1973)

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:DADDY(1973)...It provides an excuse for a whole ragbag of Freudian neuroses, six-foot phalluses in coffins, nubile girls in nun's habits stripping in front of altars, masturbation, some obvious jokes, pretty photography, abysmal acting...erotic taboos and transgressions visited on the hapless daddy (Rainer von Dietz) featuring herself, her mother and a pubescent convent girl (Mia Martin) ... Deliberately vulgar and tasteless, with a level of non-acting that achieves a certain kind of awful brilliance...
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]
:eyecrazy

starfish21, words cannot describe what an absolutely horribly terribly magnificent film this sounds to be!!!!! :icon_1dancingban

Many thanks for bringing this terrible treasure to FLM!! :onfire

I can't wait for this to download!!!

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Strangely I still have no sources, even though I can see starfish21 online. Is everything OK with the link?
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Strangely I still have no sources, even though I can see starfish21 online. Is everything OK with the link?
not at my end,i've uploaded 2.2gb of it so far,there should be plenty of sources,i'm probably the only complete source for now.ironic that i only posted it for you and you cant get it(yet).
BizarreLoveTriangle

Weird, just checked a minute ago and there were no sources and then suddenly 8 sources appeared. Guess I was too impatient again :blush

BizarreLoveTriangle

...and it's complete! Interesting movie indeed :eyecrazy

Those who are into psychoanalysis might be also interested in these drawings:
http://imgsrc.ru/bmp_cool_picture/6711825.html
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Definitely weird and not my idea of movie greatness. The only good acting was done by the little girl, the rest was strident in-your-face bad taste.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

"Bad taste" "vulgar" "tasteless" "pubescent" "girl"

Thats enough keywords to convince me to download this film!

....and I just love the use of the word "Interesting" on FLM! We know what you meen ;) :drool

Thanks Starfish!
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Better late than never and what can i say....Wow wow wow :onfire tyvm
BizarreLoveTriangle

Graet movie, I'm glad I [req]uested it!