[REL] My Friend Joe AKA Mein Freund Joe (1996)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Mein Freund Joe (1996)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

It wasn't complete when I added it to my queue and I didn't look at eMule again for a couple hours. It wasn't complete then either, but I'm sure it'll be fine - I'll move it later.
funnydog

Post by funnydog »   0 likes

Phuzz, I just threw it at someone at almost 400. Hes at 3.09 GB in 2.1/2 hrs. I saw you hit me a couple times but never caught? So I switched servers and bam, it was transferring. But even then the most I was able to get to you at was 35kb/s? I even put you as a friend and gave it high priority. Not that I really know what I'm doing, but those were the settings I put for it. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Thanks funnydog but I have to severely throttle my bandwidth both up and down because of chronic complainers in my household. I wasn't implying your contribution wasn't all there, I just wanted to let it go awhile longer before moving it. I'm going to go ahead and move this to Releases UK unless someone objects.
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] My Friend Joe AKA Mein Freund Joe (1996)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for making the request Phuzzy, and thanks to funnydog for the quality file! I have heard of this movie via looking "other similar films" auto-suggested while researching Mariken and Lepel! Thanks, definitely look forward to watching this!

edit: omg THANK YOU to whoever is seeding this to me! You are appreciated, whoever you are. Seeding heh, torrenting terms. Not sure what to call it for emule.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.