[REL] The Glass Castle [2017]

Nasuada

Re: [REL] The Glass Castle [2017]

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

I used the edk Link and srt Upload and placed them in the opening post.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:I continue the off-topic discussion here, if necessary, we can move it to a different thread later.)
I think you know VERY well that I am perfectly capable of continuing with post after post of material only tangentially related to the movie at hand until someone stops me!

Speaking of which, I noticed that Woody Harrelson stars in this. Even though I realize he has spent decades searching out unusual and challenging film roles in amidst the generic material, I just can NOT get past my memory of him as the idiot bartender Woody on the 1980's American sitcom "Cheers"! That coupled with my knowledge that he is an enthusiastic and public pothead makes it a little hard for me to take him too seriously. Maybe he will impress me in this one.

There, my on-topic bit. I will continue off now ...

[OFF TOPIC SPOILER]
Spoiler:

I am simply a bit paranoid about unverified files. I guess pr0n is masqueraded as regular files, so people can say that they downloaded it by accident.
The masquerading is true, but whenever I come across such, it is always the most generic inoffensive mainstream Los Angeles pr0n that is appropriate for church ladies, likely only illegal in severely autocratic regimes.

The one time I encountered it HERE, I was offended not because it was pr0n -- after all, I scrolled through the whole video to see if it was GOOD pr0n - but because it was clearly pretending to be something it was not.
Now "The Glass Castle (2017).avi" shows up in a search with 31 sources... [maybe the search system somehow tries to suppress likely fake file names, I don't know since I rarely use it]
I never believe either the "Availability" or the "Complete sources", because they always appear to be incorrect. The fake name will stay as long as people are sharing it under that name. I don't think there are any eMule Police to remove fakes, since only the hashes and names are stored on a server, right? What would the server owners care? It is just numbers and letters.

After all, every time I connect to a server I get a message like this:

"Disclaimer: This server is only indexing file-hashes, and no contains any files,
not directly involved in the exchange of files between users of p2p-network.
Administration of server is not responsible for the contents of files
shared by connected to the server users."
Speaking of deleting accounts... Well, a couple of my own undercover accounts on this very forum were deleted by ghost when I was trolling too much in the past
I choked laughing on this! You bad, bad boy!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

The search results sometimes have a + sign next to the title which when expanded will show you the alternate names for that file.

I have an HEVC 1.97 GB file which I haven't shared because I haven't watched it yet. Should be legit, though. RARBG.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I have it! :eusa_doh a great rip I made few years ago but I can't share yet... =8) :wall

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   4 likes

And maybe someone wants it in German:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.85 Gb]

I thought we had this movie already at FLM.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:...I thought we had this movie already at FLM.
E'CHEM... (Sound of a clearing of a throat.) ;)

Don't people actually read the other posts in a thread? :think
kev wrote:Actually it WAS already here, in a sense, though it never had it's own thread.

It was a part of 'Art's Megapost' (On page 8, I believe..) [ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11214&start=70#p75739 ] ((Scroll down, viewing the other great movies posted, until you find 'The Glass Castle'.. :lol: )) :....

kev.
Of course I made my post and changed the status (from [REQ] to [REL]) with the hasty, yet erroneous, assumption that kissonline had verified his links... :wall

Sorry mimzy had to call me out on that; a rookie mistake on my part. :oops:
mimzy wrote:..(Maybe we should move this post in its own thread.)
In the 'General' forum, perhaps? Relevant info that's sometimes overlooked in the haste to make a post.. :think

kev.