[REL] A Little Game (2014)

emuler

Re: [REL] A Little Game (2014)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

vidman49 wrote:Well, I changed my IP address to a static setting - but when I checked the change with ipconfig, it reports an address of 192.168.0.205, which is not what I put in. Is that a router address? As you can tell, I don't know a whole lot about computers. Anyway, after making the attempted change, I was able to connect to eMule security 2 server - which I have not been able to do for about 5 days now. Don't know if the attempted change had anything to do with it or not. Also, connecting to eMule 2 server is now letting me download 4 movies I was not able to connect to before.

As for the port information - I want port 4661 - right?

I posted another film (Norwegian). Hopefully people will be able to download it. I still have not registered any more activity on "A Little Game."
Did you even look at www.portforward.com? :|
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
vidman49 wrote:Well, I changed my IP address to a static setting - but when I checked the change with ipconfig, it reports an address of 192.168.0.205, which is not what I put in. Is that a router address? As you can tell, I don't know a whole lot about computers. Anyway, after making the attempted change, I was able to connect to eMule security 2 server - which I have not been able to do for about 5 days now. Don't know if the attempted change had anything to do with it or not. Also, connecting to eMule 2 server is now letting me download 4 movies I was not able to connect to before.

As for the port information - I want port 4661 - right?

I posted another film (Norwegian). Hopefully people will be able to download it. I still have not registered any more activity on "A Little Game."
Did you even look at http://www.portforward.com? :|
I looked at it which is what prompted me to ask what port I wanted - 4661? Anyway, I am planning on spending some more time on the site to figure out what I really need to do. I am not very computer literate in some areas. I've built my own computers but when it comes to networking I am weak. It took me about 3 days to get eMule working the first time but I was on High ID for quite a while. Not sure what happened but I have been low ID for about 5 months now.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   7 likes

For Emuler and others who want a smaller file size for A Little Game - here it is. I include 2 screen shots of the downsized version - a little less quality but still not bad.

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [865.22 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I don't know what port you need - what ports do you have eMule set for? I use 16047 for TCP and 16062 for UDP and have both those ports forwarded in my router. I use non-standard ports because some ISP's filter or throttle the standard P2P ports.
emuler

In eMule options, look under the connection tab and see which ports are being used. You can continue to use those ports or you can change them to something else. The point is - the ports that you set here are the ports that you need to forward in the router settings. I.e., they must match.

Tell us what kind of internet connection hardware you have - e.g. cable, telephone wire, etc. and list all the boxes in between - e.g. modem, wifi router (sometimes these are both in the same box) and anything else, like a wifi range extender that comes in between the modem and the PC. We need the make and model number of each of these devices.
emuler

Thanks a ton for the smaller sized rip. Much appreciated. :D
vidman49

emuler wrote:Thanks a ton for the smaller sized rip. Much appreciated. :D
I think I messed up the eD2K number and you won't be able to download it. I just changed the link number so HOPEFULLY it will work now - but you will have to click on the new number.

ALSO - thanks for your help with the ports. I feel like a newbie - both with the ports AND with my mess-up with the links.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

This link (smaller version) seems to be fine. I've already got some 45MB and am currently downloading at some 3-4KB/s.
vidman49

emuler wrote:This link (smaller version) seems to be fine. I've already got some 45MB and am currently downloading at some 3-4KB/s.
OOPS _ I meant to post this on the Operation Arctic site - not on this movie.

I better slow down and take a deep breath. I am really screwing things up.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

I almost bought this at the store a couple weeks ago, but was not sure. Any reviews yet guys? Anyone seen it?