[REL] Born Innocent (1974)

Rich

[REL] Born Innocent (1974)

Post by Rich »   31 likes

Born Innocent (1974)

[Image]
A constant runaway is given over to the care of the state and finds herself in a remand centre for girls. She is soon caught between the uncaring bureaucracy, the sometimes brutal treatment from her peers and her own abusive family, and only one care worker sees her potential to rise above her tragic circumstances.
Fourteen year old Chris (Linda Blair) is tossed into a girls' reformatory for running away from home one too many times. There, a concerned teacher wishes to help, feels Chris has lots of potential, but our young heroine's peers and environment aren't overly fond of positive change. Will the girl manage to make something of herself before she becomes a mere pawn of the system?

A surprisingly good film that was originally made for television..., and which was considered controversial at the time, especially because of its talk about homosexuality amongst minors and a vicious rape scene involving Blair. Maybe a bit tamer by today's standards, but still rather insightful as well as entertaining. Recommended!
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.72 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071240/
Rich

Re: [REL] Born Innocent (1974)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Two complete sources now :D

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I got this on dvd a couple of months ago, but i haven't seen it yet. I absolutely love Miss Blair, she is so lovely. :D
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

<Edited by admin>
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

Amadeus, that is exactly the type of clip we don't want posted here. This clip and similar ones from Children In Cinema, Cinemakids, etc. are not wanted here. Their only intent is to show the 'naughty bits', not the value of an entire film, and they cross the line into CP. Please don't post this type of clip again.
Amadeus

Sorry, just trying to perk up a few good threads. This release had only 2 replies...

Blasphemy!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

The difference between an entire movie and a clip of just the naughty parts is one of intent. While I personally don't think Born Innocent, Pretty Baby, or other such films are stellar quality as far as plot, it can be argued they have some cultural value. Showing only the scene of a young girl getting raped with a broom handle or only the scene of a 12-year-old's 1st sex act as a a prostitute has one intent - to promote sexual excitement - and that makes it pr0n.
Amadeus

Good reply.

The intention in this case is not masturbation but to fan the flame of intent. One is lying to say there is no arousal in child nudity or such acts as rape. Indeed, the result should be a moral one of sympathy for the estranged.... I'm a bit concerned about the pretense of sexuality at this site. If anything the absence of discussion or disclosure of one's thoughts allows others (not so friendly) to draw their own conclusions about a bunch of men downloading movies principally containing child sexuality.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Amadeus wrote:If anything the absence of discussion or disclosure of one's thoughts allows others (not so friendly) to draw their own conclusions about a bunch of men downloading movies principally containing child sexuality.
You're still fixated on the old FLM when that kind of behavior was the norm. In the last year things have changed a lot if you'd care to pay attention. If those changes aren't acceptable to you, please consider going to some other web site that caters more to your desires.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Catering to this 'one' will be met with an empty plate.

Perhaps to those that have been paying attention over the past year they are now seeing what I have known all along and why I pushed for 'the change' and will continue to do so for as long as is needed.