[REL] The Pea Shooter (2017)

Devil❧

[REL] The Pea Shooter (2017)

Post by Devil❧ »   1 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6420836/
The Pea Shooter The Pea Shooter is a dramatic comedy that follows the day in the life of two kids, Taylor and Rae, who in spite of their differences in religion and their economic social status are still able to form a friendship.
Trailer:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofBiblghPU

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] The Pea Shooter (2017)

Post by ghost »   30 likes

I have this movie since January. Why didn't I release it? :roll:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.88 Gb]
Devil❧

Re: [REL] The Pea Shooter (2017)

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

You mustve missed it or is it not worth a watch? :? I"ve to find it myself. Anyway thx for sharing really appreciate it!! :thumbsup
ditto

Post by ditto »   1 likes

Thanks for the REL, but... do you have (or know where to find) ANY subtitles for it?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   9 likes

It looks like someone put the subtitle on eMule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [49.9 Kb]

A ghost maybe?

It is verified as English and it is the right length for this movie, although I do not have the movie yet to be sure.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Yes, this "someone" is me ;)

I have subtitles for nearly all my movies.
English is not my mother language, so I usually watch English movies with English subtitles.

I never mention them, when the movie is in English too.

The question is: Do you want me to release them in the future?
emuler

Post by emuler »   3 likes

ghost wrote:Yes, this "someone" is me ;)

I have subtitles for nearly all my movies.
English is not my mother language, so I usually watch English movies with English subtitles.

I never mention them, when the movie is in English too.

The question is: Do you want me to release them in the future?
Yes, please. ALWAYS. People don't always watch movies in the optimal listening conditions. Besides, there are accents and slang words to decipher, as well as words that sound like other words. I almost always watch English language films with the subtitles on.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

ghost -

Ha, I knew it! And I correctly guessed the reason why.

Short answer: yes, please if you would.

[I was typing the following while emuler was posting a reply, so this may be redundant.]:

Longer answer:
Spoiler:

I hesitate to ask more from you when you give so much already, but IF you do have subtitles anyway, yes please go ahead and share them too. I address this to everyone. You may not realize this, but there are many other FLM members who also have English as a second language and likely would also benefit from matching subtitles for English-language movies. Good golly, (American) English is my ONLY language and I have difficulty with many British movies. (What the fook are they saying?!?!) There are also many hearing-impaired individuals, or friends of those individuals. I have seen posts on FLM saying precisely that. If subtitles are available, it greatly expands their potential enjoyment of film.

Some personal examples: When I translated and released the Pippi Långstrump (1969) [TV series], I also provided the Swedish subtitles I used as a source. I had no further use for them, but I had them, so why not? At least 3 people eMuled them directly from me. I do not know whether that was the 3 FLM admins archiving everything, a hearing-impaired Swede, someone who wanted to learn Swedish, or someone who wanted to translate the Swedish into another language. It does not matter. I have not released many English-language movies, but when I do I include subtitles if I can find them with VLC, opensubtitles, or if they are ripped from a stream by TVDownloader. I don't drive myself crazy if I can not find them.

Now I am not saying that I think anyone should be GUILTED into spending time looking for subtitles when they personally do not want them. I see this as a forum where people quite generously share what they have - for which I for one am incredibly grateful - and no one should be criticized for not sharing what they do not have. But if you have the subtitles already anyway? Go ahead, copy and paste another eMule link! Subtitles take virtually no storage space and no bandwidth. Downloaders may remain silent and anonymous, but I am sure they will appreciate it. Thank you.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

I expected answers like this :roll:

Check out this thread: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... =3&t=13422
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

:icon_roll2 :icon_roll2 :icon_roll2 :icon_roll2 :icon_roll2 :icon_roll2

(Where is the smiley pounding his fist on the ground and crying while laughing??)

I did not expect THAT one bit. I just thought, ya know, maybe changing things moving forward. Thanks, ghost.