[REL] The Glass Castle [2017]

Nasuada

[REL] The Glass Castle [2017]

Post by Nasuada »   9 likes

MV5BMTY2Nzk0MDE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI0ODc0MjI@._V1_.jpg
I am sometimes still a little surprised which films are sometimes missing here, but the nicer that these are in my list and I can mention them here to share them with you :-) I watched it in the past because of Shree Crooks from "Captain Fantastic".

Story: Jeannette Walls (Brie Larson) is a happy child: her father Rex (Woody Harrelson) hunts demons with her and gets her the stars from the sky. What does it matter if she goes to bed with an empty stomach, has to put up with an egomaniacal artist mother (Naomi Watts) or has to change her place of residence in night-and-day actions. But as time goes by, even the hopeful stories of the alcoholic father can no longer distract from the bitter poverty in which Jeannette and her family live, and the parents' web of lies proves to be as fragile as the castle made of glass that Rex has promised to build for years...

the-glass-castle-1_0.jpg
1321.jpg
glass-castle.jpg
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2378507/

Download (Thanks to Kissonline for finding and thanks to Night457 for verify it)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.33 Gb]
English subs: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 180#p89180
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nasuada on Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Glass Castle [2017]

Post by kev »   2 likes

Actually it WAS already here, in a sense, though it never had it's own thread.

It was a part of 'Art's Megapost' (On page 8, I believe..) [ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11214&start=70#p75739 ] ((Scroll down, viewing the other great movies posted, until you find 'The Glass Castle'.. :lol: )) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE GLASS CASTLE - U.S.A. - 2017

Synopsis

A young girl comes of age in a dysfunctional family of nonconformist nomads with a mother who's an eccentric artist and an alcoholic father who would stir the children's imagination with hope as a distraction to their poverty.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

EDIT: Available on uloz,to:
https://ulozto.net/!J2eNtXHsKOwT/t-g-c- ... -1080p-mkv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you have made a [REQ] post for it specifically and Kissonline as provided us with eD2k links, I'll make this this official '[REL] thread. :)

Thanks for bringing it to our attention that this great film needed it's own thread, and thanks for the eD2k links, Kissonline. :heart

(The Uloz link above is still good and is a 4.5GB file. It's the one I have and it's a great file. :bigups )

kev.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

Thanks for the nice REL post, but please note that posted ed2k links should normally be verified by the poster. In other words, the poster should have the complete file. Of course there are exceptions, for example in case of very rare files, it would help if many people start downloading before the file is complete.

Posting raw eMule search results is useless, because everyone can search him/herself. Be careful when downloading unkown files; behind a legit filename there may be unwanted or even illegal stuff.

(Maybe we should move this post in its own thread.)
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

mimzy wrote:Thanks for the nice REL post, but please note that posted ed2k links should normally be verified by the poster. In other words, the poster should have the complete file. Of course there are exceptions, for example in case of very rare files, it would help if many people start downloading before the file is complete.

Posting raw eMule search results is useless, because everyone can search him/herself. Be careful when downloading unkown files; behind a legit filename there may be unwanted or even illegal stuff.

(Maybe we should move this post in its own thread.)
Good to know. So I still post the REQ Stuff, because I have no Time to download them first or I have it on DVD, BluRay, Digital... and than it make no sense, to download it first to check if it's ok ;-)
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

My personal blah blah blah on Unverified links, spoilered to save space:
Spoiler:

What mimzy says is absolutely true. Long-experienced FLM members have in good faith posted eMule links that turned out to be completely fake. Why the original source would think it necessary to prank someone with pr0n masquerading as a regular video I do not know, because obvious pr0n all-too-easily shows up in search results with the most innocent keywords, like "Dad".

However, I have encountered cases where some longtime FLMers have had difficulty with the eMule search, so I would not say that selected results are useless. I have posted undownloaded eMule links with the warning that they are NOT VERIFIED, meaning that I am not certain they are good and they should be approached with caution. Those with fast bandwidth or high tolerance for aggravation can take the risk if they so choose, just as with any eMule search. Naturally, those links do NOT make a RELease until they are downloaded and VERIFIED, and I have reposted that information when they become so.

I even try to remember to indicate whether or not I have personally downloaded an ULOZ link, because sometimes those videos can be edited, dubbed or a different movie with a similar title. Low bandwidth downloaders just do not want to waste time on disappointments, so I do this out of courtesy. FLM is a curated collection!

Of course I am only repeating the (Admin) guidance I have received before, and do not wish to start a fight with mimzy over how FLM ought to be! He certainly knows better than I do. I have so much respect and gratitude for all he has done and continues to do for FLM -- and I realize he can delete my account if he wants, ha ha! So I will stay on his good side. I think what I have said is reasonable and he will not object.

Respect!
Last edited by Night457 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Away from my blah blah blah and back on topic:

I have VERIFIED the second eMule link in Kissonline's first post. (The 2.33Gb file.) It downloaded quickly and is complete and correct, in 1080p English.

Here are matching English subtitles:
The.Glass.Castle.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-RoDrI.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Thanks, Night :D

(I continue the off-topic discussion here, if necessary, we can move it to a different thread later.)

Of course it is OK to post some unverified links if they are marked as such.

I am simply a bit paranoid about unverified files. I guess pr0n is masqueraded as regular files, so people can say that they downloaded it by accident :mrgreen:

I suppose all eMule users know that a file is identified by hash and a single file can have many names. Let's say there is a pr0n file "3 Cocks in a Bar.avi" with 30 sources. Somebody downloads it, but renames the file to "The Glass Castle (2017).avi". Now "The Glass Castle (2017).avi" shows up in a search with 31 sources... [maybe the search system somehow tries to suppress likely fake file names, I don't know since I rarely use it]

What if somebody masquerades child pr0n as a regular file? I know that some of the CP files used to be shared by the FBI. If somebody accidentally downloads one of these files, there may be a lot of explanation to do...

Speaking of deleting accounts... Well, a couple of my own undercover accounts on this very forum were deleted by ghost when I was trolling too much in the past :oops:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Well, a couple of my own undercover accounts on this very forum were deleted by ghost when I was trolling too much in the past
I did?? :o :o :o I really can't even remember that. Must be a very long time ago. :shock: :icon_old

But yes: Please verify eMule links before you post them. OR: Mark them as "not verfied yet".