[REL] TILT (1979)

popdrome

Re: [REL] TILT (1979)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Just got this one and checked it. Brooke when she was cutest no doubt, but what an excellent rip,
considering this a VHS rip. Thanks again! :icon_cool2
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

WoW you did a good job with this considering the source and trouble you went to make this. i saw this on tv a while back and have been looking for a good copy ever since. brooke is great in this and i probably won't get that whale dance out of my head for at least a week. lol

:bigups

Thanks again Loverboy

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

This may seem a little strange me putting in a reshare request for my own rip & release, but............
I've just had a very polite PM from a new member trying to get hold of this (yes, it does appear to be unsourced) & I've naturally filled the request.
Any help from others here who've got this would be appreciated & would enable me to keep more of my upload bandwidth for new releases.

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:This may seem a little strange me putting in a reshare request for my own rip & release, but............
I've just had a very polite PM from a new member trying to get hold of this (yes, it does appear to be unsourced) & I've naturally filled the request...
lb
Thanks, lb!

I missed this the first time through.

I used to have the VHS years ago. Terribly cheezy with bad dialogue and the like, but Brooke was beautiful and I was entranced. Still am with what she was.. :heart

I hope I'm not too much of a leech, but I'm going for this one too!!! ;)

Many thanks lb, for filling the request and posting about it here. :thumbsup

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Resharing also.
Scocou

Post by Scocou »   0 likes

Hi all;
I am the new user who loverboy was so kind as to help. I am a huge fan or young Brooke and was ecstatic to discover the uncut version of Tilt. I am watching it now and must say, the quality is incredible for a VHSRip. I have a long history of ripping, capturing and posting (Usenet mostly) and am not easily impressed... this is as good as it gets. Proper 23.976fps, perfect aspect ratio, clean crop and high bitrate. This obviously came from a PAL source and it sure makes a difference. So anyhow, a HUGE thanks to loverboy and anyone else who helped me get my hands on this file, I won't forget it. At the very least I will share this file permanently, although it will take a short time to clear up my existing queue before my U/L speed picks up. After I have some time to poke around your great community I will try to find some gems that you folks don't have and share them. I have an immense collection, just need to see what's O/T and available here. :)
Thanks again, cheers!
jbriet

Post by jbriet »   0 likes

Would -greatly- appreciate more resharing on the ENG rip – haven't targeted any complete source(s) for days, despite the status link . . .
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Resharing......
If you identify yourself in your eMule username I'll give you a friend slot, otherwise you could be in for a slow time.

lb
jbriet

Post by jbriet »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Resharing......
If you identify yourself in your eMule username I'll give you a friend slot, otherwise you could be in for a slow time.

lb
Done (same as here). Appreciate it!

:icon_thumbsup
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Scocou wrote:I have a long history of ripping, capturing and posting (Usenet mostly) ... I have an immense collection ...
Sounds like someone I might know :think