[REL] TILT (1979)

loverboy

Re: [REL] TILT (1979)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
Scocou wrote:I have a long history of ripping, capturing and posting (Usenet mostly) ... I have an immense collection ...
Sounds like someone I might know :think
.......and there was kev in another thread referring to cryptic posts...... :think
How about a show of hands from those running multiple accounts here? :biggrin
jbriet wrote:Done (same as here). Appreciate it!

:icon_thumbsup
Finally found you & you've got a slot.......you should complete this quickly!

lb
jbriet

Post by jbriet »   0 likes

Successfully finished—thanks for the reshare, lb! :thumbsup

Sorry about your initial contact difficulty; probably due to a router issue at my end (nothing to do w/port forwarding—the H/W firewall in it was too aggressive and needed toning down. I'm still kind of learning eM overall).

This thing is even cheesier than I remember it being. It's really hard to believe that it was once the NBC “Movie Of The Week” (one airing only, late '81 or so if memory serves). Some of the film music is actually halfway decent, but I can't help thinking that that main title instrumental—heard no less than 2 or 3 additional times in the film—sounds like something rejected outright by the TV music production people for “Charlie's Angels!” Still fun to see again after all these years, though. In many ways could re-define the term Guilty Pleasure. To each his own, I suppose.

BTW, I'm with the others: Stellar transfer for a VHS source! Heard a H/F audio drop-out or two, but you almost always have things like that with tape that old.

Great job, and thanks again!
- jb
jbriet

Post by jbriet »   0 likes

BTW: Anyone know the actual amusement park location where Brenda and Neil's big blowout scene was filmed?
BrookeFan29

Post by BrookeFan29 »   0 likes

Thanks for this upload.

I just got here and I love this place already, lol.

As a Brooke Shields fan I have a hard time finding all these older movies as mentioned earlier, some aren't ever released on DVD, so thanks again for sharing the wonderful Brookie. :icon_1dancingban
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

File Name .......: Tilt 1979 uncut ENG VHSRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,440.58 MB

[...]

Tilt 1979 uncut ENG VHSRip loverboy.avi
Can somebody please reshare it? pleeeease!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

Reshared :D
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:Reshared :D
Thank you very much! :thumbsup
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

Please keep sharing it for some more days. I had troubles with my desktop a lost the download at 48%. I'm starting downloading it again now. And thank you again! ^^
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

This movie is the reason I said I'm sorry for made so many requests in my last post. I've tried for a long time and I thank you all for share it but never could complete it. =/ It's stuck at 32%. And I love Brooke so much! This is my last movie request. Please reshare it for some more time!

Thanks in advance! ^^
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Reshared.

"EDIT"

Just noticed somebody in my queue on about 30% but with nothing identifiable in the username. You should really consider using an eMule username with at least the FLM tag to allow friends & slots. I'm good but I'm not a mind reader! Oh, & low id isn't going to help matters either.

lb