[REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

Post by ghost »   6 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252501/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=1385
This is a gentle, innocent film about the reflections of an aging man (David Morse), who returns to his home town after the death of his best friend. Memories of life at age 11 floods back as it was a magical time that changed his life. Three 11 year old children (Anton Yelchin as Bobby, Mika Boorem as Carol, and Will Rothaar as Sully) share their lives. Carol & Bobby have a special affection for one another including sharing a kiss "by which all others will be measured". Bobby lives with his mother (Hope Davis), a bitter, vain woman who looks for pleasures for herself without sharing much with her son. Into their lives comes a mysterious new boarder (Anthony Hopkins), who befriends the boy but generates distrust from the mother. As time passes, the man and boy share confidences and special powers are revealed. The man warns the boy to be on the lookout for the "lowmen", who were seeking him. The two share a summer's adventures and come to love one another before the inevitable happens. A confrontation with a school bully (Timothy Reifsnyder) also changes everyone.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.01 Mb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

emuler

This is a keeper. I haven't finished watching, but I can't wait to tell you guys about it. :inlove: Will post screenshots later.
emuler

Screenshots as promised.

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]
emuler

...more.

[Image] [Image] [Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Perhaps you should go ahead and release it...

You will have some help sharing. ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   9 likes

ptguardian wrote:Perhaps you should go ahead and release it...

You will have some help sharing. ;)
Thanks, PTg. That's all I needed to hear. :D I'm reluctant to release movies on my own because of my poor connection; I can imagine the frustration the people downloading must be feeling. :oops:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [782.60 Mb]

The torrent that I linked to earlier is fairly well seeded. Those who can might want to get it from there and copy to their eMule shared folders like PTg has promised to do. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

My bandwidth isn't good either (usually max 20K outgoing) but I still manage. Just because you can't spit out files at blazing speed doesn't mean you can't release. Here's how I do it (your mileage may vary). Sorry for being so long-winded - ignore me if you want. LOL

* If your releases are going to be slow, let people know so they can decide whether the wait will be worth it to them. Most people are patient if they're warned ahead of time.
* If it's your own rip, try to make it as efficient as possible. Nobody's going to kick about a 2GB HD rip but a file that size for a 20-minute VHS rip probably won't even be downloaded.
* UNshare everything but your release(s). Keep your queue small - I try not to let it get more than 25 so everyone gets a chance. This doesn't always work - some of your releases may be very popular, or you might be downloading at the same time. Since what you download is automatically shared, it can really slow your releases so you want to take that into account.
* If you're not the original source and there are quite a few other sources, you might want to NOT put it in your share folder if you have other things to release. Your small bandwidth doesn't help distribute a popular file much - use it to share rare files instead.
* Don't release more than you can easily share if you're the only source. You can share several small files or one large one, but trying to share several large files makes ALL of them take much longer to complete.
* Stagger multiple releases over several days so each gets a decent share of bandwidth. As more people get chunks of the file, they help spread it too.
* To ensure someone gets your file complete, don't stop sharing a file until you've sent out at least twice the number of bytes in it. If you're anxious to move to your next release, ask on the board if someone else has the whole file.
* Having LowID makes it very difficult to release anything. Fix it if possible.
* Go through the Users queue once in awhile and add people with the [FLM] tag to your friends list. This gives them priority over non-friends. They don't get a "friend" slot automatically, but they can download more than the normal 9+MB at a time. Consider giving an actual "friend" slot to people you've downloaded a lot from. Most eMule distros only allow one friend slot at a time. Others, like MorphXT let you give multiple friend slots, but be aware that they still have to share your limited bandwidth.
* When not releasing, just sharing, go through your share list and UNshare files that have more than 2 or 3 sources. Again, your bandwidth can be better used for rare files. I try to keep my queue less than 75. Almost everything in my share folder has only one source but I still have 700-900 files shared. Even low-bandwidth sharers make a difference.

I make it easy on myself to share/unshare stuff. Besides the incoming folder, I keep everything outgoing in three folders:

E:\MovieShare\Shared
E:\MovieShare\Releases
E:\MovieShare\Unshared

When I release something, I put it in the "Releases" folder then un-check the "Shared" folder in eMule's settings. Click Refresh in the shared file list and now all my bandwidth is devoted ONLY to the releases. When I finish the release, I share the "Shared" folder again, move the files from "Releases" to "Shared", and click Refresh again. Doing it this way means only a few files, not hundreds, get moved when I want to release something.

When I want to unshare something I move it to "Unshared" and click Refresh. This makes it easy to reshare when someone asks for a file I have. I don't have everything I ever downloaded there, but quite a bit. Of course, it helps to have lots of extra hard drive space. ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   20 likes

Upgrade to Full HD!! (Multi audio: german and english)

Notice: This is the only uncropped version in true 16:9 :)
(All other versions are cropped to cinemascope 21:9)

[Image]

[Image]

Enjoy ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.21 Gb]