[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

emuler

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

At the end of the day, it's a job. You do what you need to do. If the nude model in a painting class is an exhibitionist, that's a bonus (getting paid for something you love to do) not a hard requirement. If the role calls for nudity, the casting director finds actors who are willing to get naked.

As a child, Brooke Shields might well have been more traumatised by the scene where Keith Carradine's character gets mad and yells at her, rather than the fact that she was unclothed.
Amscraw

Post by Amscraw »   0 likes

Ghost see if you could get me some of those exceptional Brooke shields images you have painstakingly edited. I don't have any with that sort of picture quality. Just send them to my gmail, thanks a million. And keep doing what you are doing friend. It Is appreciated!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Amscraw wrote:Ghost see if you could get me some of those exceptional Brooke shields images you have painstakingly edited. I don't have any with that sort of picture quality. Just send them to my gmail, thanks a million. And keep doing what you are doing friend. It Is appreciated!
This was a just a screenshot of the 1080p version of the movie. I am sorry, but I won't send you pictures.
Why don't you download the file by yourself?
Amscraw

Ghost I think I know why you won't send me any, how do I download the file then? Can you send me the link?i have to warn you though, I'm no techno guru. A link that actually works would be nice, without a multitude of complicated steps. See what you can do.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

As mentioned so many times before: We use eMule to share files.

You can find a tutorial here: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... =69&t=7279
Amscraw

Unfortunately in my experiences and probably many others, some of these links or Emule tips lead absolutely nowhere. I have tried several on here with no success whatsoever. Simply put they didn't work.Maybe there is one out of a hundred that will be the key. We will see!
Terrysherry

Post by Terrysherry »   0 likes

I don't know why but I am unable to stop laughing reading some of the newbies.
Opposeneedlenose

Post by Opposeneedlenose »   0 likes

No new discussions about Pretty baby?I'm disappointed in you guys,have you gone onto the next topic?Don't you know by now you can never move on from the beautiful Brooke Shields in her best film ever?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Opposeneedlenose wrote:No new discussions about Pretty baby?I'm disappointed in you guys,have you gone onto the next topic?Don't you know by now you can never move on from the beautiful Brooke Shields in her best film ever?
There is nothing to discuss
I even put on the table several theories about what was happening on the set but everything is now clear.
mincematted

Post by mincematted »   0 likes

How about starting a discussion on fairuza balk from the movie valmont from 1989.It has been denied multiple times that fairuza did her own nude scene it that movie.After closely examining the video relentlessly and meticulously over time I believe the particular scene of question, to be her and not a body double. In order to avoid the stigma of the underage Lolita in a movie scenario:like Brooke had to face in Pretty baby I believe fairuza and her mother denied the obvious. That fairuza was indeed naked in that role, her ass at Ieast.She was only 14,so it is easy to understand why they pretended otherwise. What say you Ghost,or sully?I'd greatly appreciate your knowledge on this subject and feedback. I've included a screenshot for further study, an example of what I am referring to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.