corsarace

Re: Pretty Baby

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

Sorry
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

How many times have you got to be told? :wall
I'm assuming the links with password have the same undesirable connection to those you posted yesterday but were sensible enough to edit out yourself when it was pointed out. You've also posted D/D links to an already sourced movie & in the wrong thread when one already exists. Need I go on? When you edited your links yesterday you mentioned Good Bye...........under the circumstances this would probably be the most satisfactory conclusion for everyone.

lb

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:snooty What a surprise
link 1 - loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaading.............. and then Account price only 4.99 EUR
link 2 - 502 Bad Gateway
link 3 - Request file PrettyBabyBrookeShields1978.rar Deleted
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

Sorry
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

:eyecrazy :eyecrazy :eyecrazy :wall

:)
ardnasnaf01

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by ardnasnaf01 »   0 likes

I found this on TPB, the quality is exelent DVD iso, give it a try. :thumbsup

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/449410 ... PB.torrent
lduploader

Post by lduploader »   133 likes

Well, I have a rip from the LD that I did myself in HQ mode. No remastering, no sharpening, no IVTC. Just a straight rip from the LD so we can all see this beautiful Sexy Baby's nudity like Eve's without fig leaf.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.13 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Whew! Thanks for this but a 7 gig .mpg is probably bigger than the original .iso and most people probably won't want to download it. Some might, but it'll take a long time before anyone gets this complete.
lduploader

Post by lduploader »   0 likes

I know, it's a huge file. I did the original rip on purpose like this so I would avoid screwing up the quality of this (I did not want to introduce even more artifacts to the PQ). I honestly don't think you're gonna find any better Open-Matte version of this movie, that is if Paramount doesn't release this.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

lduploader wrote:I know, it's a huge file. I did the original rip on purpose like this so I would avoid screwing up the quality of this (I did not want to introduce even more artifacts to the PQ). I honestly don't think you're gonna find any better Open-Matte version of this movie, that is if Paramount doesn't release this.
You could post the .iso if it's smaller - then there's no question of degradation.