[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

emuler

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:We use eMule as the preferred download method. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going. You might also check uloz.to for direct downloads.
You gave the old URL. :icon_old
Use this one, please.
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... =69&t=7279
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:We use eMule as the preferred download method. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going. You might also check uloz.to for direct downloads.
Use this one, please.
They're one and the same. Click my link. Now click your link.

Whippersnapper! Now get off my lawn! :lol:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

lonerempath wrote:I know what you are saying sully23.thanks for the free advice.I'll try to remember it.Can one ever get over Brooke's spotless beauty back then? The whole movie of Pretty baby was a beautiful love story, those who object to it can't see it for what it is.But I'd have to state,that there is far more than just the bathroom scene to appreciate. Her daybed scene posing for belloq,and when she was thrown outta the room.Those are the absolute best.But you can have your likes,and I shall have mine.The unedited versions are still available. You just have to look for them.Be diligent. Your reward will come.
This movie for me is the version 'that we would like to see' of Lolita 1962/1997 where you can really see the love between a girl and an adult, it is that kind of Taboo that we want to have in the movies, regardless of currently being prohibited , Brooke shields is 'American beauty' and Carradine seems more like a David Hamilton and I think that the movie could have been more, but this is perfect because another film where Eva Ionesco acts makes us see that love and passion that was not between the protagonists Soo slap, but it's all that Louis Malle gave us anyway.
lonerempath

Post by lonerempath »   0 likes

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. Society as a whole condemns the love between an adult and nonadult.But to me,if it is consensual between two people they should be able to love each other.in fact this kind of thing do go on once upon a time in civilations and groups of People.They didn't think anything of it once.it is actually a very beautiful occurrence.This kind of love is special indeed. A rarity also.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
emuler wrote:
Use this one, please.
They're one and the same. Click my link. Now click your link.

Whippersnapper! Now get off my lawn! :lol:
This is your link:

Code: Select all

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7279
This is what I see when I click it:
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Yes, in Firefox you get that certificate error message until you accept the cert. Once accepted, you don't see that message again.
Terrysherry

Post by Terrysherry »   0 likes

lonerempath wrote:Yes I agree wholeheartedly. Society as a whole condemns the love between an adult and nonadult.But to me,if it is consensual between two people they should be able to love each other.in fact this kind of thing do go on once upon a time in civilations and groups of People.They didn't think anything of it once.it is actually a very beautiful occurrence.This kind of love is special indeed. A rarity also.
You are conflating pedophilia with love. Love isn't condemned between people of any age, race or color. Obscenity, immorality and derangement is.
Haze

Post by Haze »   0 likes

ghost, excellent work! This baby - the girl of dream! :)
forkworld

Post by forkworld »   0 likes

Is nobody sourcing the german tv rip or the ai upscale of it anymore? or am I doing something wrong in eMule?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

forkworld wrote:Is nobody sourcing the german tv rip or the ai upscale of it anymore? or am I doing something wrong in eMule?
I'm still sharing both files.