[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I just now returned to sharing ghost's most recent ai upscale. While I have low bandwidth, I have HighID -- so your emuler should be able to find me. If not, I am guessing something IS wrong with your setup.
forkworld

Post by forkworld »   0 likes

My emule says 0 sources, any idea why?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Do you have HighID? Have you updated your server list recently? eMule Security No 1 seems to be the best at the moment. Are you receiving anything at all? Search for something like "1080p" and look for a file with LOTS of sources and download it to see if ANY downloads are working - you can always cancel it later.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:I just now returned to sharing ghost's most recent ai upscale. While I have low bandwidth, I have HighID -- so your emuler should be able to find me. If not, I am guessing something IS wrong with your setup.
For a moment I thought you were talking about me. :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Errrr, sorry, no! Maybe I should have said "emule client" or "emule program". Though I do admit that your extended discussion with Phuzzy in another thread definitely educated me about the problems of LowID to LowID transmission. And this is why I specified that I have HighID. Anyone it seems can get files from me, with time and patience.
Haze

Post by Haze »   0 likes

forkworld, you try to connect via another eMule-server! :)
Menor

Post by Menor »   1 likes

A flawless beautiful little girl was Brooke shields at that age. In Pretty baby she bared it all for grateful fans.Nobody could have done that role but her.Unfortunately she spends her time denying that she was even nude in that movie. In recent years she has made this claim. Well this doesn't look like a body double to me.... Just saying. Also the full frontal scene of her in the movie was definitely her.
[Image]
[Image]
herlovings

Post by herlovings »   0 likes

Lookey lookey it's bare bottom Brooke to our lost love gift!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

herlovings wrote:Lookey lookey it's bare bottom Brooke to our lost love gift!
And your point is?

It's obvious you haven't bothered to read the rest of this thread because those same pix have been posted at least 4 times - only they're not reversed like yours are. There's no telling where you got your pix, but they're certainly not your own screen caps.

I'm going to say this plainly so it can't be misunderstood since you appear to be operating under a misconception. Child nudity is NOT the focus of FLM, this is NOT a pedo board, we do NOT tolerate it, you will NOT get a warning if you cross the line. We welcome new members but we don't welcome perverts. If you haven't already, please read POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ!.

I'm not trying to jump down your throat but we've seen this same pattern too many times to ignore it. We welcome meaningful conversation from people all over the world. That doesn't include "Lookey at the nekkid little kid!"
Makelover

Post by Makelover »   0 likes

@Phuzzy4242.who are you kidding? Some of these posts are obviously from grown men who have perversions. Based on things they have said in their comments, and by the ones who have posted naked images of Brooke Shields. I do see your point though, but I would be willing to state that while Pretty baby was actually a beautiful love story, it was indeed equally promoting Brooke shields innocence...by making her do those nude scenes. Not knowing when to say no, because of her age and naivity. They were bound and determined to record her nude, as can be seen especially with the shots at the door. They made certain to get her bare bottom in full view, in the last frame. Where she had to twist around so they could get a closing shot of her naked booty. They knew what they were doing, as do you or you wouldn't be on this thread. You are without excuse. Maybe a conscienscous pervert is the correct term. I'm not sure, I'm new at this. Pointing out other peoples flaws