I have to applaud your patience. I'd have booted him long ago. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Bye bye troll.
I have to applaud your patience. I'd have booted him long ago. :D
I doubt it'll be very long before that vermin shows up again - his type seems to get their jollies being an ass. He'd benefit a lot more by acting like an adult instead of a petulant little 12-year-old with a crusty sock.
Banterwill

Post by Banterwill »   0 likes

Beautiful female Brooke Shields was once,ashamed time hasn't been kind to her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Banterwill wrote:Beautiful female Brooke Shields was once,ashamed time hasn't been kind to her.
Do not remind me that other actresses have already aged.
Banterwill

Post by Banterwill »   1 likes

I guess all we can do is appreciate and enjoy what she once had.At least it is still there for all to see.In Pretty baby,the blue lagoon and t.v.appearances etc.She was a strikingly beautiful being,it happens to the best of them.Maybe she is still the Brooke we have all known and loved,inside.Where it matters most
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Banterwill wrote:I guess all we can do is appreciate and enjoy what she once had.At least it is still there for all to see.In Pretty baby,the blue lagoon and t.v.appearances etc.She was a strikingly beautiful being,it happens to the best of them.Maybe she is still the Brooke we have all known and loved,inside.Where it matters most
I think she, and the people around her, probably knew what she / they were doing lol But I also think there are rare glimpses of childhood in her work :)
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Banterwill wrote:Beautiful female Brooke Shields was once,ashamed time hasn't been kind to her.
Very, very interesting, please explain :think
Opposeneedlenose

Post by Opposeneedlenose »   0 likes

@Rich_Visiting.In my humble opinion Banter will is right.Brooke isn't beautiful like she once was.Up until say mid forties, it was all over for her in terms of external beauty. It's kind of obvious these days,the infamous sexy girly voice is still there but the face is long gone.
Opposeneedlenose

Post by Opposeneedlenose »   0 likes

@Rich_Visiting. I wanted to elaborate and expand on your comments. Yes I believe everybody around Brooke knew what they were doing, especially in Pretty Baby.It being the only film in which Brooke was completely nude.They took full advantage of her natural beauty,and wanted to "celebrate" it shall we say.I've watched multiple true stories/documentary and interviews about the making of that movie.There was quite a bit of complexity that went into Brooke's work.Acting and such.Hidden facts.Things they didn't want the general public to know. One of the biggest secrets is Brooke really didn't want to do the nude scenes, it was very hard for her to go through with them.She was getting to be a big girl by then, a little older more mature.That might have had something to do with it,and developing.She was getting more modest by then,and having a conscience. Nothing wrong with that. But thankfully, the sensitive barriers were overcome. Then Brooke was on full display, as was necessary for the movie.Obviously the movie would have never been as gorgeous a film,had it not been for Brooke shedding her clothes and posing nude for the part.It made her infamous,and was by all means the biggest seller for the film.She was so beautiful in it,especially for what she did.A lot of love went into that movie.It's as great now,as it was back then.Many thanks to you Brooke Shields!Nobody could have done it better,she owned that role.