Bolero extasy (Italy)
Ekstase (West Germany)
Runtime : 1h 44 minutes
Colour : PAL
RATED: sexual themes; violence; sexual scenes; frequent nudity
Original Language without subtitles

My new work...good movie with most OT scenes :heart :onfire

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.534 ... etails.htm

Lida (the sexy Bo Derek) is fresh out of the all-girls English boarding school. Lida's last act of rebellion was to streak across the school courtyard butt-naked. I think this is gonna be good. Finally earning her inheritance upon graduation, Lida decides than she needs to do a little globe-trotting to find the right man to make her a woman. With her chauffeur and best friend in tow she sets out to lose her virginity and the ways of love. She's out and about and looking for love. MEEE-OWWWW! The lovely Derek parades her assets for all to see (her husband, John Derek was the director) and very little will be left to you imagination. This erotic drama is wonderfully filmed, whether the English countryside, Spain or Bo's cleavage it all looks good. For what it was the performances were as good as one could expect out of the material which includes the lovely Olivia d' Abo in her first role. If you like "The Blue Lagoon (1980)" or "Paradise (1982)" you probably like "Bolero".

[Image]

SCREENSHOTS :heart

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

And the link...lot of sources :icon_1dancingban

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.02 Gb]

Cya....ART!!! :thumbsup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086987/
terry666

Re: [REL] BOLERO (1984)

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Holy wonder years Batman!?! This was never here before? Thanks. I haven't seen this one in a while, and never at this quality. Wonder if this one will ever be released in HR...
FLL

Post by FLL »   28 likes

Thanks ART... I remember the controversy about this when it came out, it was soon overshadowed by negative reviews though.

I am a bit suspicious of whether a 1GB MPG file is really top quality, even though it's a DVDrip.

There's a 2CD rip by WAF out there that is probably a DVDrip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.26 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.48 Mb]
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

you are welcome ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I think I've seen this. Did anyone else find Ms Abo's fake accent intensely irritating?
AnimeFan

Post by AnimeFan »   0 likes

Yes, but she, umm, MADE UP FOR IT, if you know what I mean. :drool I don't think
ANYONE was watching this one for the PLOT... :cool
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]
Walter

Re: [REL] Bolero (1984)

Post by Walter »   0 likes

I remember renting this on VHS to see Bo Derek and thinking whoever was playing Paloma looked pretty young (not being familiar with Olivia D'abo at that time), but I was surprised to learn she was only 14 when the movie was shot. I think John Derek dropped the ball on this one; while Bo isn't bad looking, she was certainly no spring chicken by that point nor could she plausibly pass for a virgin. He should have cast Olivia as the lead with Bo as her older, more experienced friend. As is, D'abo's character is pretty much the only one who doesn't wind up under the covers with anyone, despite suggestions that this was to occur ("Soon he's going to take me. I'll be his woman!") :roll:
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

AnimeFan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 am I don't think
ANYONE was watching this one for the PLOT... :cool
WHAT! there was a plot? :lol:
I drink therefore I am
Walter

Re: [REL] Bolero (1984)

Post by Walter »   0 likes

Well... TECHNICALLY... Granted, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. For instance, we are told that the bullfighter Angel has been with a certain woman since she was 14 (the one seen in the hot tub, played by Corrine Russell). Paloma is confident that Angel will take her to bed as well as soon as she turns 14. So we know his, ahem, preferences... :naughty yet he seemingly loses all interest in Paloma the minute he meet Lida, Bo Derek's character. And even though Paloma seemed to be looking forward to sleeping with Angel, she doesn't act upset when Lida steals her would-be-lover, nor does she go looking for somebody else to do the deed. Go figure. :roll: