[REL] Tom Sawyer (1973)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Tom Sawyer (1973)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   9 likes

New day...new releases...start with this today

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070814/

Review

The 1973 version of Tom Sawyer features Mark Twain's young hero in a rousing musical adventure. Much to the exasperation of his Aunt Polly , Tom (Johnny Whitaker) likes nothing better than going fishing with Huck Finn (Jeff East, who reprised the role a year later in Huckleberry Finn), spinning a tall tale, or convincing the other boys to whitewash a fence for him. But life gets complicated when a pretty girl moves in to town (10-year-old Jodie Foster), and then a friend runs into serious trouble and only Tom can bail him out. It's not a letter-for-letter adaptation of Twain, but it's entertaining, and the music (songs by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman, score by John Williams) is fun, with such songs as "Tom Sawyer," "Gratisfaction," and "Free Bootin'."

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

And the movie...Original languange, no subs, good quality video and audio re-encoded for tv's last generation ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.41 Mb]

Enjoy my friends :thumbsup
emuler

Re: [REL] TOM SAWYER (1973)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. We've all been waiting a long time for this one.

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... php?t=1492
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

No probs mate...i always try to do my better for this forum...my 2nd family ;)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Sweeet!
emuler

Er..how about setting it to release priority? My queue position for this is reducing 5 counts every 28 minutes or so. Currently 185. :(

TIA.
ARTHORIUS

Mmmh actually i've setted for 5 max 8 download...so tell me what do i do for increase the limit....i am online 24h...maybe tomowwor when i come back from work i will change the settings....
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Mmmh actually i've setted for 5 max 8 download...so tell me what do i do for increase the limit....i am online 24h...maybe tomowwor when i come back from work i will change the settings....
Make sure in the Shared_Files tab you have the Priority set to "Release". You do this by right clicking on this file, select "Priority (Upload)", and choose "Release". It gives upload priority and also tries to upload something different to everyone, so the file gets spread around faster.

By the way, ARTHORIUS, grrrr, it's your turn to have someone say "you anticipated me" with this one :) Got this DVD about three weeks ago but two weeks ago the PC I bought primarily to do ripping and encoding died (the encoding killed the hard drive). I have some other Jodie Foster stuff, too.
emuler

ARTHORIUS

Sorry FLL... ;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I have some other Jodie Foster stuff, too.
Now Santa really would come early with the rare as rocking horse poo 'Moi, fleur bleue'
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076401/

Pretty please, slobber slobber, XXX :)