[REL] Garden of Eden (1954)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Garden of Eden (1954)

Post by ptguardian »   56 likes

sorry kev. i will have to disagree with you about her being shown minimally. she is shown fully on various occasions. ;) :heart :heart

heres another rare hard to find :bigups

it took quite a bit of editing. but the end result is good. enjoy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.21 Gb] :cool

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

One I've had on my radar for some time..........Thanks for this! :clap
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:sorry kev. i will have to disagree with you about her being shown minimally. she is shown fully on various occasions. ;) :heart :heart
Moved to [REL]. :icon_1dancingban

Thanks ptg! :thumbsup

As far as it goes, it's possible that this is a different movie than the one I'm thinking about. Unfortunately, I have yet to locate the data disk I burned my copy to... :(

If this IS indeed the movie I remember, my statements about the grandaughter being shown minimally [and by that I meant ONSCREEN time and was NOT referring to the 'nudity' factor... ;) ] might be based my just WANTING to see her have more screen time as she would be the main reason I would watch this film in the first place.. :blush

Percentage-wise though, [from what I can remember] her screen time could possibly be rated at 25% or less... But hey! That's 25% of a lovely young lass sporting her birthday suit in an adorable, uninhibited fashion and you can't beat that with a stick! :eyecrazy

None-the-less, I'm sure everyone is as grateful as I am for your tracking down and releasing of this movie! Thanks again, ptg! :onfire

kev.
Advj

Post by Advj »   0 likes

I try to copy this film by e-mule but after 2 days i have only 28 megabytes :wall
Friends! Please, transmiss this movie at one of this file exchange: letitbit.net, vip-file.com, depositfiles or any other.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Advj wrote:Friends!
Send a PM to loverboy...he likes being PM'ed by people like you... lol
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

idler wrote:
Don't worry idler, I ain't falling for another one of these non-eMule beggars. :biggrin This flick is well shared.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

idler wrote:
You lot don't know the half of it........
I received a PM over a week ago.......
Hello loverboy:
I am writing to you to ask if you know of a site where I can download the movie "For the love of willadean" or a site where I can see the movie.It's practically impossible yo find icon_cry.gif lancer
ps thank you
..........not only is it here but it's also my release which I pointed out politely & speedily, and...........
..........over a week now & hasn't even bothered to retrieve the PM! :wall
Obviously doesn't want it particularly badly enough!

lb
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Advj wrote:I try to copy this film by e-mule but after 2 days i have only 28 megabytes :wall
Friends! Please, transmiss this movie at one of this file exchange: letitbit.net, vip-file.com, depositfiles or any other.
eMule is slower than other methods but files tend to live longer, and reshares are much easier. This one looks like it has sources, but even so I will reshare it as well.

To get eMule working at peak speed make sure you have a "High ID". Sometimes eMule can set up your router properly itself, but if it can't then you need to do it yourself. It's worth the trouble.

Also, add "[FLM]" to your name on eMule. Many people here have their eMule set up to automatically increase your priority. If I see "Advj [FLM]" in my queue I will give you a download slot.

That's all we can do... it's impractical to upload things here to filehosts, sorry.
Advj

Post by Advj »   0 likes

OK, I shall try once again and once again with Emule.

I have got four hundred megabytes. :icon_1dancingban . we continue in same spirit. thank you all.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:sorry kev. i will have to disagree with you about her being shown minimally. she is shown fully on various occasions. ;) :heart :heart

heres another rare hard to find :bigups

it took quite a bit of editing. but the end result is good. enjoy

GardenOfEden 1954_PTg.mp4 :cool

:)
Hi, can you please share this again? I'm at 949 MB with 0 sources. Thank you!