[REL] Alice Upside Down (2007)

emuler

[REL] Alice Upside Down (2007)

Post by emuler »   3 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0882742/
[Image]
Nice, cute little movie. :)
Still mourning the death of her mother a few years back, ALICE McKINLEY finds her life seriously disrupted when her father BEN buys a store and moves her and her older brother LESTER to a new town. In the painful throes of adolescence, Alice has a rough time adjusting to her new school, especially after she gets the stern MRS. PLOTKIN as her core teacher. Feeling shy and isolated, Alice frequently escapes into a vivid fantasy life that occasionally gets her into hot water. But with a little unexpected help from Mrs. Plotkin, Alice learns not to judge by appearances or jump to conclusions. More importantly, she confronts her father over his inability to accept their loss and move on into the future...
Like this post to see ed2k links  [705.14 Mb]

Reasonably well shared. 300+ sources.

Someone please help out with screenshots, or just go here:
http://www.stroudcompany.com/alice/alicepage.html
loverboy

Re: [REL] Alice Upside Down (2007)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Good find emuler........usual applies. Another I've quickly grabbed from Usenet.....seems to
be the same hash. If I'm able to identify you you'll get an upload slot. Weather could be a
problem however.......I like the heat but my PC doesn't. Any hotter & it goes into meltdown!
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for the offer, loverboy, but I forgot to mention I've already downloaded and watched this. I liked it, so I thought others here might like it too. :) Nothing earth shattering, but a cute family and school film. No uniforms, though. Sorry Debaser. :bigups
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

No uniforms, though. Sorry Debaser
LOL, Ill give it a go anyway

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks, emuler... it's funny, only yesterday I saw the DVD release notice and added it to my "investigate and search for this" list... glad someone beat me to it.