[REL] Zeus And Roxanne (1997)

loverboy

[REL] Zeus And Roxanne (1997)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120550/

[Image]

This is a film about a boy, Jordan, and his dog Zeus. A marine biologist, Mary Beth, who is a single parent and leads a hectic life with her two impossible daughters, Judith and Nora. She, along with her partner Becky, are trying to study and save a beautiful dolphin named Roxanne. Unfortunately, Mary Beth's greedy partner, Claude Carver, tries to capture the dolphin and sell her. Terry finds out that he has relationships with Mary Beth, and they start going out, under the watchful eyes of the kids. Zeus stows away one day on one of Mary Beth's boat trips, which really annoys Mary Beth. However, when she finds out that the dog and the dolphin can do "interspecies communication," she is intrigued and curious. In the end, it's a race to save the dolphin and Zeus, who was kidnapped by Claude. At the end Claude gets caught by Becky, and gets peed on before he gets arrested. In the end Terry marries Mary Beth, and Roxanne finally finds a pod to live in, and has to say goodbye to Zeus.

[Image]

Harmless stuff.......definitely one for the kids!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1000.44 Mb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Re: [REL] Zeus And Roxanne (1997)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Majandra Delfino :onfire :onfire :onfire

(the hot one in the series Roswell; also in The Secret Life Of Girls)

Do we get to see a dog's eye view?

Thanks for this, loverboy. :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Life's not fair. :( Such deliciously short skirts but no decent upskirts. :bigups :blush
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Saw this in the theaters at a special screening where the young girls made an appearance. They were even more captivating in real life!!: The younger cute and out going, the older one a bit shy but very 'teenager-y' with a little too much makeup... :heart

They chatted to the crowd and even signed stuff at the end of the screening but I felt it a bit too weird to ask for their siggys. I just congratulated them on a great job in the movie; and they smiled their [somewhat] perfunctory little smiles, and said 'Thank you' and then I went and got my ice cream. lol

Sweet movie, although the girls could have been onscreen a bit more. Thanks once again, loverboy!

kev.