[REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

emuler

Re: [REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

Post by emuler »   5 likes

So which one to download? Pulling my hair out with this one.

Here's a promising link. Can someone with good bandwidth check it out?
Like this post to see ed2k links  [704.10 Mb]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   11 likes

emuler wrote:So which one to download? Pulling my hair out with this one.

Here's a promising link. Can someone with good bandwidth check it out?
Like this post to see ed2k links  [704.10 Mb]
OK, so which is the Director's Cut withal the scenes?
Found this. Matilda asks Leon to be her first, then she lies down with him:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [13.27 Mb]
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Only to say it's french film ;)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

<center>[Image]
Director's Cut

Two lone souls displaced in a world bereft of compassion.
Matilda, seeing her entire family shot down by police;
and Leon, Matilda's savior and nemesis... a super predator living off the death of others.
Death and pain and social decay; the perfect combination for love.

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9G4e9uFym0

[Image]

INFO: 1 CD - 700mb - 8 Parts Rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6e19 ... 871c28aec6
Parts 1 & 2 are Password Protected:
/\M/\D3\/S

[Image]

[Image]

</center>
whohas

Post by whohas »   0 likes

paquini wrote:I didn't see any scene about any shower, only have some scenes as an trying of suicide of mathilda that i didn't see in other versions. if shower scene exists is not there
there was some fake "uncut" script somebody posted that got around claiming this but its total bullshit.
The directors cut (intergal) version just has some scenes where they go killing more ppl, matilda getting drunk and "advances" on leon in a public restaraunt, and a scene where they sleep together (ONLY sleeping)

some of below caps are from uncut version

It's still my #1 favourite movie of all time ever, closely followed by les diables.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

When she gets up from the sleep together scene, she motions like shes pulling up her shorts. Leading us to believe her shorts were down... Leading us to believe she sleeps with Leon with her pants pulled down. :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Wonderful movie. Even with all the good stuff in it, my favorite scene is still the one at Leon's door when she first convinces him to let her in.
whohas

Post by whohas »   0 likes

FLL wrote:my favorite scene is still the one at Leon's door when she first convinces him to let her in.
I have to agree, such a powerfully emotional scene. :(

theres another very emotional scene in the intergal version I like which they thought was "too serious" and a bit taboo for a girl her age for the audience to see but its kinda of a spoiler so I won't mention it. (if u seen it u probably know the bit i mean, where she's upset (again))

She was such a brilliant actress in this movie, perhaps one of the best actresses of her age I have ever seen on screen.

FLL wrote:When she gets up from the sleep together scene, she motions like shes pulling up her shorts. Leading us to believe her shorts were down... Leading us to believe she sleeps with Leon with her pants pulled down
I have watched this film about 5 times and I never noticed that... time for viewing #6 ;)
I always just get so cought up in the whole story and everything going on when watching this that I find it hard to focus on OT aspects

I love that they released a superbit DVD version of this, shame theres no mention of future blu-ray release :(
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

is the above scene in the us dvd?
chrisv

Post by chrisv »   0 likes

the shorts-pullup scene is in both the regular release 'The Professional' and the extended cut. In the standard dvd version(the US theatrical release) Leon wakes up startled and notices Mathilda sitting on the bed. She tells him that for someone who never sleeps, he sure snores alot. 'I snore?' says Leon to which Mathilda adds 'Like a baby'. It's then that she stands up and does the pull-up motion and says she's going to the store, before which she goes off to take a shower.
The extended version has the scene prior to this where Mathilda tells Leon that they're going to share the bed from now on.
It seems to me that the shorts are just a pair of sleeping shorts, like pajama bottoms, and maybe had slipped down a little while she slept. Considering that the idea of them sharing the bed was thought to be too much for we idiot American audiences, it's kind of unlikely she was sitiing on the bed beside him in just her panties.
I bought this movie the first time from a Florida company who imports European films not avaialable in the US. A few months afterward I saw in an entertainment magazine that the Version Integral was coming to dvd in the States. I bought it and pitched my other one, and went ahead and bought the deluxe edition when it came out in 2004. Best thing about the Version Integral is a separate audio track that has only the music from the film, especially the haunting song at the end performed by Sting. That caused me to track down the CD soundtrack, which didn't have the songs just the incidental music by Eric Serra.