[REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

Debaser

Re: [REL] Léon (1994) [Directors Cut]

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I was always a little partial to Natalie Portmans scene in one of my favourite films “Heat”.
It certainly got pretty close to the mark :)

[Image]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

More Natalie...

Natalie Portman - Goya's Ghosts

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
http://rapidshare.com/files/21321980/SN ... osts01.avi
http://rapidshare.com/files/21325928/SN ... osts02.avi

Natalie Portman - Hotel Chevalier

[Image]
http://rapidshare.com/files/91436748/Na ... n_-_HC.zip
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Hmmm, I think she looks mediocre now she is legal.

I Guess I would if she begged and pleaded.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Hotel Chevalier is a poor excuse for nudity. Why on earth would she opt for "I'm a trashy little ho'... Do Me!" She doesn't have a bad body... Just needs to ease up on the buffet. There was talk of a Leon 2, which Natalie said she'd do happily... But her big butt, couple by an anal-retentive society seems less like. :hand
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:But her big butt, couple by an anal-retentive society seems less like. :hand
Debaser wrote:Hmmm, I think she looks mediocre now she is legal.

I Guess I would if she begged and pleaded.
...girls grow up... i'm sure leon would still be in love with her the way she is now.... of course an absurd remark but i think one that stays true to the film :think

:heart :heart :heart
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Since I found no thread for "no director's cut" version, I'll place this here:

Torrent: Leon - The Professional (HDTV, 720p, AC3)

Codec: MPEG4/AVC + AC3
Format: MKV
Language: english

By the way, has anyone ever seen the "Integral version"?

[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

"no director's cut"??? :think Tell us more, please. Some info on running time might be useful.

I don't know what it is about this movie - I've watched it as many times as Manny and Lo. No nudity to speak of - just can't seem to get enough. :bigups
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

emuler wrote:"no director's cut"??? :think Tell us more, please. Some info on running time might be useful.
You got me wrong. This thread is entitled with "Director's Cut". Since there are a normal and a director's cut version and I don't know what version it is I posted the MKV of, I just searched for a seperate thread of the normal version to append my post.

Running this 1:49:23, but as MKV often have 23.97fps, you can't be sure of that...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:By the way, has anyone ever seen the "Integral version"?
That's what the second post in this thread is labelled.

It's not at all clear to me that there aren't basically just three editions: the orignal European theatrical release, the original American neutered release, and an extended version based on the European release plus a little more. Aren't "Deluxe", "Professional", "Uncut", "Director's" pretty much repackaging the same stuff in various ways?

But as much as I love this movie, I'm not going to sit down with all those versions and verify that. Not yet, at least ;)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

FLL wrote: Aren't "Deluxe", "Professional", "Uncut", "Director's" pretty much repackaging the same stuff in various ways?
yes, there is the film in general release form and an uncut version, that's it i'm afraid. I couldn't honestly pick one above the other the former is brilliant on its own merit and it's clear why the uncut scenes have been cut! The uncut version creates many more questions about the relationship, which to some would divert attention from other aspects of the film... IMO