[REL] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

movielover99

[REL] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

Post by movielover99 »   0 likes

I have seen this one on netflix but i can only watch it in full HD but thats not enough seriously this one is so wonderfull and fully OT last 2 minutes of this movie are epic :o :shock: i so much want to have this stored on my harddrive but cant seem to find it anywhere available for download its Always that other film the one with the same name but a completly other movie :( :(
can anyone please find a download for this? :roll:

Pictures below i have more but that ones i cannot post because of Obvious reasons ;)
[Image]

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: The forest anyone?

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

How about more information, such as the actual name of the film - is it "The Forest"? What country, what year was it made, what language is used, anything at all to make this findable.

Is it this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4982356
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:How about more information, such as the actual name of the film - is it "The Forest"? What country, what year was it made, what language is used, anything at all to make this findable.

Is it this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4982356
I would think so as the young girl pictured on the imdb page for the film;
[Image]

looks to be the same girl in movielover99's original post:
[Image]

Another interesting note is that the director of this movie [Paul Spurrier] has made a couple of other coming-of-age films [of sorts], one that was requested by another member and I found back in 2006:
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 92&hilit=P

In the same vein as Ivan Noel, Paul Spurrier wrote, directed, shot, edited and produced the score for this film. He seems to be a man after FLM's heart!! :heart :heart :heart (He has my attention, at least!! :heart)

Thanks movielover99 for bringing this movie to our attention!! :clap

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

At least I found a trailer on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r13iXfaA08Y
movielover99

Post by movielover99 »   0 likes

Yes its that one as in pic one ;) however when you look for it on the net or the mule you will almost every time find pic 2 because it has the same name and same production date but I don't want that movie ;)

I want this one I can watch it on my netflix app but I cannot seem to download it and I want it as said before it has everything for boy and girl lover
The end is epic but you don't have to skip to the end necessary to find this a nice movie there are many OT scenes besides the big one at the end :roll: :roll:
[Image]

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I can watch it on my netflix app but I cannot seem to download it
Unfortunetly it is nearly impossible to download a VOD (video on demand). :(

At the moment it seems, that only netflix is streaming this movie. Even after a long search I couldn't find any other source for this movie to watch or download. Theoretical it is possible to play the stream on your computer and capture the screen...

So far, so bad :oops:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Well, although netflix transmits at least you can record as you usually do with videouegos even some clips

The problem is coincidence The forest 2016 has the same name of another where the page acts ellen el de paul spurrier I have it in my movie list but wanted after the Japanese komodoro
artodia

Post by artodia »   0 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

artodia wrote:The Forest (1982)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4oThJWb21o
The actress in your little clip, artodia, is possibly Becki Burke as Jennifer in the 1982 low budget slasher flick ' The Forest. It's a nasty little indie feature about a cannibal hermit hiding out in the forest that kills campers and hikers for his food supply. The little ghost girl [usually in the company of her ghost brother] is one of his earliest victims, possibly his own daughter. (As the children call out to him at times "Daddy, don't!")

Obviously not the movie [REQ]ed here, but a possible addition to the FLM library worth checking out.. :)

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] The Forest (2016) [Thailand]

Post by ghost »   149 likes

First of all: thanks to movielover99 for bringing this movie to our attention :)

Here's the release:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.99 Gb]

Sorry for the german subtitles, but I don't speak any thai.