[REL] Sipur Hatzi-Russi (2006) [Israel]

CaspianC

Re: [REL] Sipur Hatzi-Russi (2006) [Israel]

Post by CaspianC »   0 likes

In case someone is interested, this seems to be the only original version with English subs: http://www.yesasia.com/us/love-dance-dv ... /info.html
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks caspianc. I wonder if kev ever bought this, as he said he might? kev?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks caspianc. I wonder if kev ever bought this, as he said he might? kev?
Yes, I picked up an Israeli release:
[Image]

http://www.israel-catalog.com/product.asp?Product=14546

Audio: Hebrew language with Hebrew, English, Russian & French subtitles.

:thumbsup

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Cool! :clap Would be great if you could put it on your list to rip... or at least to rip the subs. (The rar as produced by autogk is enough if you want, and in some ways better, since neither French nor English subs seem to be around and they would both be in there. Someone else can produce a srt as thats more time-consuming.)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Cool! :clap Would be great if you could put it on your list to rip... or at least to rip the subs. (The rar as produced by autogk is enough if you want, and in some ways better, since neither French nor English subs seem to be around and they would both be in there. Someone else can produce a srt as thats more time-consuming.)
Actually lb walked me step by step [MANY kudos to lb as that was a VERY arduous task!! :thumbsup ] with 'SubRip' last weekend to help me rip my first set of subs for the movie 'Peau d'homme coeur de bête' [Skin of Man Heart of Beast] which I actually posted in the France forum thread for that film. :)

Let me dig up the DVD [I'm afraid it might be in one of the boxes I put into storage recently] and rip it. (I didn't do it originally as I already knew that the rip had been released, and I can be something of a lazy bugger... ;) )

It will be at least this weekend before I can get to my storage shed, but I promise to get on this asap..

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

kev wrote:It will be at least this weekend before I can get to my storage shed, but I promise to get on this asap..
:icon_hia
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
kev wrote:It will be at least this weekend before I can get to my storage shed, but I promise to get on this asap..
:icon_hia
*sigh* :wall

Yes... I said that back Aug. 19... I DID find the DVD a couple weekends later...

(Background:

Through the years I've been able to 'create' all-region players by hacking cheap region 1 DVD players.. {I'm a cheap-arse stingy s o b.. :blush } Sometime back around a year and a half ago my latest all-region DVD player died.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a DVD player that is 'hackable' since my last one died.. However I've still been purchasing DVD's world wide anticipating getting another all-region machine.

All this to say that; when I got THIS DVD I knew it had already been released at FLM [ALONG WITH {I thought} the subs...] and had already d/loaded the file that had been posted and was planning to make a DVD from it that WOULD be watchable... So I put the DVD aside and stored it away. Without checking it out....... :blush )

Upon finding the DVD, I realized that there was an odd looking ring on the surface of the 'play' side.
[Image]
After trying to clean it upon closer inspection I realized it was some kind of uniform scratch..

Needless to say, it doesn't play properly [in my PC] and I couldn't rip the disk and in turn could not generate the subtitle files... :icon_frown2

(Having ordered it sometime back from a company out of Israel [waaay past the normal 30 day limit], I haven't even bothered trying to get it replaced... )

I'm really embarrassed and I apologize to all. I hope I've learned a somewhat expensive lesson... :(

kev.

... If it's worth anything to anyone, here's the DVD disk and cover art:
Disk:
[Image]

Cover:
[Image]

kev.
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   13 likes

Here is the DVD Rip (Is there any need to download the DVD? I found one on Russian tracker)
As I realized the real title of this movie is "The half-russian story". As I hear on background they speak russian much. Sorry there are no subtitles and translation is russian.

[Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

corsarace wrote:Is there any need to download the DVD? I found one on Russian tracker
Would be nice to have a rip with original audio and English subtitles :pray

If you don't want to download the DVD and rip yourself, and if it is not a private tracker, maybe admins allow to post the torrent link here. Or you could PM the torrent link to one of the members who then makes a rip (I would be willing to do that, although sometimes my SubRip fails to extract subs).
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
corsarace wrote:Is there any need to download the DVD? I found one on Russian tracker
Would be nice to have a rip with original audio and English subtitles :pray

If you don't want to download the DVD and rip yourself, and if it is not a private tracker, maybe admins allow to post the torrent link here. Or you could PM the torrent link to one of the members who then makes a rip (I would be willing to do that, although sometimes my SubRip fails to extract subs).
OK. First I'll download it myself. Then I'll look what's with sound and subtitles. Then I'll realize is there any need to rip this DVD. The tracker is private. I'm not sure about translation and subs... Will answer here or PM you "BizarreLoveTriangle". How to share if it's worth ripping? ;)