[REL] The Man From Nowhere (2010)

For An Angel

[REL] The Man From Nowhere (2010)

Post by For An Angel »   9 likes

:dance :dance :dance :dance :dance
I am so happy I am finally getting to release this movie! This is a Korean action movie along the lines of Leon: The Professional or Man on Fire. The action scenes are all top-notch and the relationship portrayed between the man and the little girl was just perfect. I'm telling you, at times I thought this movie was made specifically for us! :blush

The only problem was that there were so many subtitle files out there and they all sucked! So for the past few weeks I've been going through the movie with a fine toothed comb trying to fix them (adjusting the timing, fixing the wording, sometimes combing different subtitle files together) and after literally dozens of hours I am finally done. I tried to keep the sub lengths long enough while keeping the lines as short as possible but still there may be a few places where having to read kinda fast is a little unavoidable. There are a couple of places where you will see hardcoded Korean subtitles when a character speaks English or another language but it's not a big deal.

I promise you this movie is well worth the wait. :clap

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1527788/

[Image]
Cha Tae Shik (Won Bin) is an ex-special agent whose tragic past has made him distance himself from the world. He now lives in solitude and runs a small pawn shop. The only people he sees now are the few pawn shop customers and Somee (Kim Sae-Ron), the young girl who lives next door. Somee has also been neglected by the world and as she and Cha Tae Shik begin to spend more time together, the two gradually open themselves to one another and become friends. Then one day, Somee suddenly disappears. Somee's mother becomes involved in a major crime causing both her and Somee to get kidnapped. Cha Tae Shik is drawn back out into the world in a frantic search for Somee's whereabouts. In order to save Somee, his one and only friend in this world, Cha Tae Shik makes a certain arrangement with the crime mob. While Somee is still nowhere to be found, the police begin to chase after Cha Tae Shik. With the police and the underground mob close on his tail, Cha Tae Shik continues his frantic search for Somee and his hidden past slowly becomes revealed...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.54 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [60.3 Kb]

There are many sources for the movie but I am the only source for these subs at the moment. Trust me, you don't want to bother with any of the other subs out there. So if I'm not online when you're looking for them you can get them here...

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... ajeossi-en
Last edited by For An Angel on Wed May 28, 2014 12:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] The Man From Nowhere (2010)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ForAnAngel wrote:I promise you this movie is well worth the wait. :clap
Thanks, gotta give it a shot then :icon_gattling
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ForAnAngel wrote:PS: The girl in my avatar is from this movie :heart
I wondered which movie it was from. Looking forward to this.
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Wow! Looks good! :)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FAA, are you sure that the hash of srt is correct? My client still cannot find this file.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:FAA, are you sure that the hash of srt is correct? My client still cannot find this file.
I already downloaded the entire movie, but according to my screen, the srt file has no sources.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I got the subs from opensubtitles and shared them, same hash. They should complete as soon as you client finds me in the deep dark recesses of the internet.

Thanks FAA! :bigups
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

ForAnAngel wrote:There are many sources for the movie but I am the only source for these subs at the moment. Trust me, you don't want to bother with any of the other subs out there. So if I'm not online when you're looking for them you can get them here...

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... ajeossi-en
No sources either, and opensubtitles errored when I tried to download from there. Oops, I see FLL has them now. Thanks!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Sorry, I wasn't online all day but I try to go online at least once a day. It shouldn't be long until you get it now.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

ForAnAngel wrote:Sorry, I wasn't online all day but I try to go online at least once a day. It shouldn't be long until you get it now.
Got it already. Thanks!