Re: [REL] Árvácska (1976) [Hungary]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Cool! Thanks, Nighty ;)
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   2 likes

Here's my version HD version of Arvacska, aka Nobody's Daughter:

https://mega.nz/folder/l24CkJiK#uPjoLQO21yPD8BTqpICDkQ

I don't know how the quality of this version compares to the ones already posted here, but it's very HD imo. I'm using mega because I haven't figured out how to make my files sharable through emule yet. Use megabasterd to boost your dl speed and bypass file size limits from mega.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hey nice, I don't know what to do with all the vts_bip files and how to compile them,
but I'm sure someone does! Anyway thanks for sharing!

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Here's my version HD version of Arvacska, aka Nobody's Daughter:
HD? It's the DVD on Mega.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

ghost wrote: HD? It's the DVD on Mega.
ha? I don't understand, so is this relevant for us, ghost? :think

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

There is nothing wrong with sharing the DVD on Mega, in fact it is a service to many! But a DVD is not HD (high definition). A PAL-DVD maxes out at 576p standard definition, and HD is generally 720p or higher.

mexlink described it as "it's very HD imo". Hmm, maybe very high quality standard definition.

I think ghost is simply asking for clear and accurate file descriptions. And I agree!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_video
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   1 likes

Sorry if I caused confusion. I'm not well-versed with the all the various technical stuff. I haven't downloaded the other versions already posted here, so I don't know if mine is better, same, or worse in terms of quality. And I apologize for using mega; I still haven't figured out how to make get emule links for my files to post here.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Hey mexlink, it's OKAY! There are some here who are well-versed in the "technical stuff." And if you wanted to accuse me of being a nitpicker, I could not deny it - but I try to be a nitpicker with good humor! However, technical expertise is not required for enjoying and contributing to FLM. Not by a long shot.

I have been following your posts and have noted that you have been struggling with trying to get eMule to work. The fact that you are willing to fight the frustration of uncooperative software impresses me. (If you ever do get emule working, simply put a file you want to share in your designated Shared folder, and your eMule client will automatically generate ed2k links that you can copy and paste into a post. But first things first: you have to get it so it works at downloading!)

Finally, DO NOT apologize for using mega! It is tremendously useful and I am certainly happy to get files from there. The efforts of anyone willing to share ARE appreciated. Anything shared on MEGA can be downloaded and shared by someone else on eMule. This particular MEGA link I do not personally need, but no doubt there are others who do. So thank you!
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Hey mexlink, it's OKAY! There are some here who are well-versed in the "technical stuff." And if you wanted to accuse me of being a nitpicker, I could not deny it - but I try to be a nitpicker with good humor! However, technical expertise is not required for enjoying and contributing to FLM. Not by a long shot.

I have been following your posts and have noted that you have been struggling with trying to get eMule to work. The fact that you are willing to fight the frustration of uncooperative software impresses me. (If you ever do get emule working, simply put a file you want to share in your designated Shared folder, and your eMule client will automatically generate ed2k links that you can copy and paste into a post. But first things first: you have to get it so it works at downloading!)

Finally, DO NOT apologize for using mega! It is tremendously useful and I am certainly happy to get files from there. The efforts of anyone willing to share ARE appreciated. Anything shared on MEGA can be downloaded and shared by someone else on eMule. This particular MEGA link I do not personally need, but no doubt there are others who do. So thank you!
Thank you! I've finally got the download to work. What I'm unsure about is the upload. I clicked on the Shared Files tab, and I see the Incoming Files, Incomplete Files, and Shared Directories (which is the only one that's empty) How do I find and set the location for my shared directories?
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:Hey mexlink, it's OKAY!
I agree with Night. Everything (or anything) on topic will eventually end up on eMule here.
And THANKS for the upload!