Girls with rare talents

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich_Visiting

Re: Girls with rare talents

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: I am maleness and actually I prefer to see girls in other facets such as modeling or also fitness where they lift weights.
:thumbsup
Phuzzy4242 wrote: See how that works?

As I get older I have some kind of selective uptake of information, I see :thumbsup
ygl

Post by ygl »   1 likes

Yet another incredibly talented young lady:

Sky Brown: 11-Year-Old Skateboarder (2019) [USA]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJ8aTp9-OY
Rich_Visiting

Super cool 8-) Alike, gymnastics on TV was so much more interesting when the girls were younger than 14; the dynamic movements that were more possible were amazing!
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

One of my favourite instrumental pieces played quite well here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAfda0ngH8

Channel...

https://www.youtube.com/c/ProdigesFTV/videos
Rich_Visiting

Another rendition, yeah she's not a child but she's hot :heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJDR5_xtA

Something about the song, let your mind drift in the music to how she arrived at that place and her (unseen) journey, and you will get there.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:Super cool 8-) Alike, gymnastics on TV was so much more interesting when the girls were younger than 14; the dynamic movements that were more possible were amazing!
I remember in the 2000 Olympics a girl of only 16 years old won the gold and she was so beautiful. I was surprised, I do not remember the name, now because the American gymnastics delegation is not only the one that wins the most but the one of the most beautiful.

I remember a 15-year-old swimmer who won gold in 2012, what was attractive was her beautiful green eyes. I don't remember if she was Ukrainian or Belarusian because she brought the only gold to her country.

I also remembered something not so pleasant in that Chinese in the 2008 Olympics suspected her gymnastics team was 2 years younger than the minimum age (14) supposedly girls of 12 and they competed, it is not that I like Chinese but Japanese.

And speaking of children under 14 Rich if I leave you 2 gymnastics talents but I can't leave you videos because in their networks there are all their talent in which you can find it on Instagram.

Lyza Brooks And Isabelle Roberts
[Image]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nhs0DbKQAsI
Last edited by Sully23 on Fri May 21, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rich_Visiting

:shock: that's quite a post, I can only say that I approve of your post 8-) :heart Thank you Sully :thumbsup :clap :clap
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote::shock: that's quite a post,
They seem more models and influencer than rare talents I would not have found space here, something especially now girls are sold as influencers on social networks, something they use to show their talents, if they ever create a similar post I will not hesitate to publish.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

One of the guidelines for posts on FLM is that the content must be from a professional organization. We had a problem with a user a few years back who tried to post literally dozens of YouTube videos made by kids or their parents, sometimes 10 or more every night. They were basically home movies. He also tried to post anime and cartoons and wouldn't take no for an answer until he finally figured out he wasn't going to get his way.

Personal YouTube channels, Tik Tok, and similar usually aren't good FLM sources. I'm just saying watch what you post so we don't get inundated with non-FLM stuff.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:One of the guidelines for posts on FLM is that the content must be from a professional organization. We had a problem with a user a few years back who tried to post literally dozens of YouTube videos made by kids or their parents, sometimes 10 or more every night. They were basically home movies. He also tried to post anime and cartoons and wouldn't take no for an answer until he finally figured out he wasn't going to get his way.

Personal YouTube channels, Tik Tok, and similar usually aren't good FLM sources. I'm just saying watch what you post so we don't get inundated with non-FLM stuff.
Wow that sounds like a bit of a nightmare situation :shock: It's a very good point, and also it could create problems to release home made videos here, I agree totally :thumbsup