Looking for film

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
walterkovacs

Looking for film

Post by walterkovacs »   0 likes

I'm looking for a copy of the full (uncut) version of O Viciado em C... (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0261390/). I can only find shorter versions online (usually 68 min. when the full runtime should be closer to 80).
kev
Site Admin

Re: Looking for film

Post by kev »   0 likes

walterkovacs wrote:I'm looking for a copy of the full (uncut) version of O Viciado em C... (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0261390/). I can only find shorter versions online (usually 68 min. when the full runtime should be closer to 80).
Synopsis:
Boy raised in a farm, keep sexual relations with the regional animals. When he reaches maturity he tries to live in São Paulo, but he can't adapt to the city's customs or satisfy his curious sexual desire.
I think you're at the wrong website for this film. :think

Skimming through the clips I could find online, I saw no children. A prerequisite for FLM... ;)

kev.
walterkovacs

Yeah, that's because it's in the full version but not the cut one; hence why there may be no clips of the footage online. From what I've read, the character's childhood is at the beginning of the film (the actor is David Cardoso Jr, the director's son) , which is missing from the 68-minute version. I was asking here because it's obviously not easy to find...
elsa115

Post by elsa115 »   0 likes

gfgergrgregegreger
Last edited by elsa115 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Your link is giving me 404.
walterkovacs

Thanks, I've since managed to find it.
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes