Unknown movie

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ambledokies

Unknown movie

Post by ambledokies »   0 likes

I'm a newbie here,and may be going out on a limb in a hopeless mad search for this movie.it's an obscure title from Denmark maybe from 2006 or 2008.Truthfully I am unsure of its exact release date.The title escapes me too,I believe it had Pollyanna in it,maybe misadventures.Pantyless perhaps somewhere in there,I can't be certain. I apologize for my lack of knowledge. What I can tell you is the story is about a nudist family, and it centers around the stepfather and his love for his young stepdaughter. I think she may have been 7 or so.At any rate,he begins a relationship with her unknown to anybody else in the family. It is innocent at first,but then things turn obsessive.He is found out,but the wife doesn't exhibit a typical response. She makes her husband marry the young daughter! It is sort of like a home video documentary of sorts,from what little I got a glimpse of it.Basically, it isn't an indecent movie,There were very few nude scenes.Based on the write-up on the film,it is what I gathered from that conclusion. The page went down I was on,so I couldn't get much info but what I have stated.And my memory isn't the best.I did manage to get this screenshot from the movie,before the page vanished.So I hope that this helps, and our friend sully or ghost can find the movie for us.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Unknown movie

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Any ideas?
I'm sorry. I never heard about this movie and I really have no clue :(

You posted in the wrong forum, so I moved your post to the General forum.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

¿And where is the Admin?
This person apparently asks about a supposed film, it seems to be one of those nudists but it seems in reality in a CP, I am not sure if it is like that but that is what my police intuition says, also the photo of the girl is not from any known movie but it seems amateur or landlady, friend you got the wrong place.
This post must be closed or moved to graveyard.
¿Are we sure we should censor or delete photos of naked girls to prevent unwanted people from turning the forum into a CP topic?
ghost
Site Admin

the photo of the girl is not from any known movie but it seems amateur or landlady
I deleted the "screenshot". It really was borderline.
Meddlinjabs

Post by Meddlinjabs »   0 likes

I'm curious to know what all the hubbub was about.Was the photo really that risque?From what you are saying ghost and sully it was too controversial for this site.Maybe it was of a nudist nature, as those types of people seem to be more free thinker open minded variety. Or perhaps it is more sinister as you suspect. I don't know for sure. Out of curiosity, how many people do you get that try to turn a legitimate site like this is, into a immoral podium to promote their perceived perversions?
ghost
Site Admin

I understand, what you wanna say. We just have to be careful regarding child nudity. How do you think we could survive for 17 years now?
Sully23

Meddlinjabs wrote:Was the photo really that risque?From what you are saying ghost and sully it was too controversial
I have seen many artistic works and others that are not, if it were not up to me I would upload many examples to separate the artistic with the 'inappropriate' but in reality there are many users who seek to do illegal things. the difference a photo with a lewd or provocative pose is considered illegal.
Meddlinjabs

Post by Meddlinjabs »   0 likes

I understand what you mean. You are correct, and it's better to play on the safe side than that to be a Johnny dangerously and flaunt immorality. To leave that conversation where it is, I'd like to move onto something else entirely. I just found out about this movie called bloodlust from 1976.This one scene involves a man depantying a young girl. That is supposed to be 8.Do you know of the actress that played her, and is this a actual real thing in the movie? I'd like to see the movie, and know where in the movie the scene is. Any help is appreciated, and this is a completely legal movie.
[Image]
Sully23

It seems that the film has many strong scenes (not from those scenes) but from gore, and the participation of children in the film is not credited for what it would end in Off Topic.
https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=17497
ghost
Site Admin