Does anyone else have a penchant for 1970-1980s movies?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Infinity

Does anyone else have a penchant for 1970-1980s movies?

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

I wasn't alive in the 1970s or 1980s but there's something heartwarming and so endearing about movies that were produced during that time, much more creativity, less pressure by society to eliminate scenes as they may be deemed unacceptable or controversial, plus I love the charm of film grain.

One of my favourite movies from the 1970s is the Swedish produced Utflykt till verkligheten (1978), even though I may not be able to understand Swedish, the girl lead is adorable and I love her hairstyle.
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Sully23

Re: Does anyone else have a penchant for 1970-1980s movies?

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Me too but the only bad thing is the quality because few movies have been restored digitally, :( there are even movies from the 60's and more back but not being American they are in black and white. :roll:
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Yeah, sure some JF / BS movies. Which scenes were "eliminated" due to controversy lol she’s like 4 yo
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

The hysteria started in the 80's, up to nowadays. It's perfectly understandable to love those films from that era, juts before the arrival of the new Inquisition.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.