I Need help Identifying some OT films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
terry666

I Need help Identifying some OT films

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

I went through some VHS clip tapes last night and digitized everything I am looking for in better quality. Most of the clips come from movies of which I know little, so I was hoping I could post them here in the hopes that someone could identify them. Would that be allowed?
ghost
Site Admin

Re: I Need help Identifying some OT films

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Go ahead, but please in this thread and not in the country forums if they are clips.
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   0 likes

yes go ahead.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   255 likes

I went through most of the tapes I could find last night, and unfortunately the bad news is, I am missing some other tapes. Also, the quality of what is left, is fairly poor.

But enough of the bad news, here's a some good news. I have already ID'ed 1 film (not featured in this post), and it IS available for download. As soon as I get it and verify, I'll post it here at FLM. I guess the other good news (for you) may be some of these upcoming clips. I think I've downloaded every CiC, earth angel, and other clips available on emule, and I usually DL everything posted here. I might be wrong and missed a few, but I'll bet some of this stuff is new to the Internet. So Merry Christmas!

These clips come from a number of VHS tapes I made back in the days before I had access to the Internet, from about 1987 to 1996. Some may be a bit later too. I didn't clip much of the movies, mostly just what I thought was OT. You may not have much to work with to identify the film, but I wish you the best of luck.

It is my belief that all the actresses featured are under 18. Some may be borderline, but without proper information, I can't be sure. I have also left the off-topic scenes in the clip whenever possible, to help you identify the film. With your help, we can hopefully add some more great OT films to FLM.

So in reverse order of (my) priority:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#25 - Montreal vu par...

[Image]

I always thought the girl in the ambulance during this film was young (about 11-12), but upon further review, I'm not so sure. So I need to identify the age of this girl to see if the movie is truely OT. The first clip came out rather large, so I made a second shorter cut if you aren't sure you want this.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [98.19 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [15.03 Mb]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#24 - Unknown French film with Julie Delpy

[Image]

Not sure how old Julie was here. The Passion was definitely a better look at her.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [15.00 Mb]

#23 - Unknown film with midnight swim scene

[Image]

Hard to see anything, and I'm not even sure what language it is in, but those are teen girls enjoying the waterfall.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [28.27 Mb]

#22 - Unknown UK? miniseries

[Image]

I think I taped this one on Showcase. Not sure of her age either. The boy she is with is definately a kid though.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.38 Mb]

#21 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

Not sure of her age, I thought I remember her have a young role in the film. Probably taped on TFO.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [16.40 Mb]

#20 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

Not sure of her age either, but probably 17. She played the part of an acrobat, lion tamer, or some other circus perfomer.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [10.06 Mb]

#19 - Unknown French comedy/drama film

[Image]

Borderline age, but very cute. She's in two great scenes.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [12.59 Mb]

#18 - Unknown French documentary/special

[Image]

I missed most of this show, and the quality is piss poor, but I'd love somebody to identify this. Definitely worth seeking out, as there are many children in the background. It was taped on TV5.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [42.86 Mb]

#17 - Unknown French drama film with Charlotte Gainsbourg

[Image]

I don't remember any OT scenes with Charlotte, but the girl who comes up behind her does.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.68 Mb]

#16 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

Another borderline aged girl, but again, very cute.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [20.09 Mb]

#15 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

She may be 17-18, but she goes with this boy who is younger.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [24.88 Mb]

#14 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

In this short clip, a girl of roughly 14, is forcefully cleaned up after not having bathed for possibly years. Not sure why though. I chanced upon this on TQS one afternoon.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.32 Mb]

#13 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

The girl on the left only has an OT scene pictured here. The girl on the right is does more. Both are probably 16-17.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [65.76 Mb]

#12 - Unknown Italian or Spanish film

[Image]

Very much in the style of Paradise or Blue Lagoon. The girl is about 16-17 and very cute. There's a great underwater scene, and a good scene where's she's running down the beach.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [86.48 Mb]

#11 - Unknown film

[Image]

I think I missed some stuff from this film that was on TQS one afternoon. Young Amazonian girls - may not be to everyone's tastes.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [13.71 Mb]

#10 - Unknown film

[Image]

Not sure what country this film is from, but it has a very cute 15-16 year old girl in it, and another girl of the same age who does another OT scene. I think I even spied some preteens in the background.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [65.89 Mb]

#9 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

This guy brings an extremely cute girl (14-15) home, and his roommate/older brother ends up scoring with her. The other older actress seen in the same clip has done other films, so hopefully we can get this one ID'ed.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [40.84 Mb]

#8 - Unknown French film

[Image]

In this film, some kind of disease is going around the city. In this scene we see a young girl of 12-13 being examined by the doctor. I left some off topic scenes in the clip to help ID it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [43.70 Mb]

#7 - Unknown film

[Image]

This one may be here at FLM already. It has a great scene with this girl (about 13-14) in the bath.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [17.34 Mb]

#6 - French Canadian miniseries "Shehaweh", episode #1

[Image]

I don't need help ID'ing this one, but I couldn't pass on posting this clip. Here we see a young native girl of about 12 being found by some white hunters who intend to have their way with her. Hopefully it will encourage someone to find the series. I don't think the other episodes are OT though.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [37.19 Mb]

#5 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

This older guy has a lolita complex for this girl about 15-16 years old. But who can blame him? This aired on Radio-Quebec a couple of times.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [33.80 Mb]

#4 - Cold Comfort (Canadian film)

[Image]

I already made a formal request for this in the Canada forum. I post this clip here to encourage someone to find it!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [32.11 Mb]

#3 - French drama film

[Image]

I think this is from "Les Maris, les femmes, les amants (1989)". RFF lists the two girls in this clip as 12, but I think they're a bit older. A great scene nonetheless!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.34 Mb]

#2 - 40 degrees dans l'ombre - episode # ???

[Image]

"40 degrees dans l'ombre" was a French daytime talk show that was taped on various beaches in South France, and featured scenes from the beach in between segments. OT all over the place, but this clip featuring an 11-12 year old girl, is my favorite of what I was able to capture. You'll like the device she's wearing underneath her robe.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [31.48 Mb]

#1 - Unknown French drama film

[Image]

An awesome bath scene with a 11-12 year old girl. PLEASE FIND THIS!!!!!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.87 Mb]

Bonus - Lost Bilitis credits scene

[Image]

None of the versions I could find of Bilitis online have the ending credits. Here's the quick, alternative view of the scene at the lake.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.73 Mb]

Other French films with scenes I remember I used to have clips of:

- A drama film featuring a girl with short sandy blond hair, 12-13, in bed with a boy of 19?. OT as they talk, OT as she gets out of bed, and OT as she is cooking something on the stove. I think think this played on SRC some night.

- Teen girl movie with 3 or 4 teen girls French-style sunbathing and talking around a pool belonging to the main girl character (I think). A boy parachutes in and splashes down in the pool. More OT as the girls scramble for their towels. This was on TQS one afternoon.

- French beach comedy/drama with a young girl of 12 years old in a supporting roll. In the first half of the movie she wears a 1-piece bathing suit. In the second half of the film, she gets off a boat onto the beach in a mono-kini. She is also seen a little later walking up to one of the main characters on the beach (still in her mono-kini) and laughing at him for some reason. This movie played a couple of times on TVA back in the late eighties or early nineties.

Good luck everyone!

-
sprocket

Post by sprocket »   3 likes

Clip 1 is from Mima with Virginie Ledoyen.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0102446/

http://virginie.ledoyen.actricesdefrance.org/mima.html

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
terry666

sprocket wrote:Clip 1 is from Mima with Virginie Ledoyen.
Thank you very much!!!! Too bad it isn't available for DL....
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

:eyecrazy

:eyecrazy

terry666 you SERIOUSLY ROCK!! :thumbsup

Thanks for posting these clips! I look forward to finding out more about each movie clip you've provided...

Mima is one that's been on my list for awhile. Virginie Ledoyen is and WAS a hottie! ;)

Thanks again: This post must have taken you quite awhile to compile! I'm very impressed with the quantity AND the content! GREAT job! :bigups

kev.
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

#3 Film is indeed Les Maris, les femmes, les amants, the girls are about 15-16 yrs old.

It also stars Vanessa Guedj, she was the blonde little girl in le grande chemin and she has one or two OT Scenes. she was about 11-12 when movie was filmed.

#23 looks like The Dolphin http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092907/ some good Ot of mid to older teens.

# 10 looks like Time of the Gypsies http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097223/ A few good scenes
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

rmt@36 wrote:#23 looks like The Dolphin http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092907/ some good Ot of mid to older teens.
[Image]

I thought that scene looked familiar. If it's the movie rmt@36 is talking about, it's actually a guy and a girl [over 18] in a night time skinny dip in an area of surf that seems to give off a phosphorescence. It's really a beautiful scene.

Directed by Walter Lima Jr., it's a story about a town's celebration of a legend where a dolphin that turns into a man for a few days [or something like that] and seduces the women he comes in contact with.

There's a few lovely women in the movie, but I don't remember many teens being featured, except maybe in fleeting shots. There is one teen though that is a part of the main plot, and it seems she might have a slightly OT scene [or two ;) ]; but it's been a few years since I've seen it...

I used to have that VHS, but I gave it to a friend that has a local mom & pop video shop. If there's interest I can borrow it back and make a DVD from it and rip it...

Thing is the director made another movie in 1997 that was eeirily beautiful called 'A Ostra e o Vento' (The Oyster and the Wind) [ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117264/ ].

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I thought it had already been released on ed2k, but I can't find it here nor on my emule search engine.

To me it was more OT [by virtue of the storyline] than 'The Dolphin', but without the, umm, 'skin' ;).

I've got the DVD and I'll try to get it ripped for the holidays :). (I haven't released anything in awhile...)

kev.
terry666

kev wrote:This post must have taken you quite awhile to compile!
Yeah, it took a while, but not as long as it was taking me to find the films by pure luck!