[REL] Manganinnie (1980)

Rich

[REL] Manganinnie (1980)

Post by Rich »   61 likes

Manganinnie (1980)

[Image]
Through lyrical images, Manganinnie journeys across mountains towards the coast with Joanna, a white girl, in search of Manganinnie's vanished tribe. The poignancy of this film derives from the Aboriginal woman's gradual realization that her people and the tribal way of life are forever gone. It is the story of the Black Drive of 1830, the near-genocide of the Tasmanian Aborigines.
I wouldn't personally recommend this movie but here it is for those interested (see CIC for details)...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [679.45 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081111/
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Manganinnie (1980)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sitting at 83% for two months. Can anyone reshare this? Much appreciated!
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   0 likes

The same with me, only since a week. Any help much appreciated. Thx in advance.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

If nobody wants to reshare, I can make a new DVD rip...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

pranama wrote:The same with me, only since a week. Any help much appreciated. Thx in advance.
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:If nobody wants to reshare, I can make a new DVD rip...
Apparently noone who got it from FLM so long ago still has it or is still here, it never got reshared.

I have a 1CD decent quality apparent DVDRip I got from Usenet a while back, but it was very strangely cut into two pieces (669MB and 21MB) and I wanted to join them before posting here. Having done so I find the original audio encode is sometimes a little out of sync, so since BLT offered to rip, that's the best option I think. Especially if it can be encoded at a higher bitrate, lots of dark scenes that would benefit.

So a rip would be great, BLT!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I have a 1CD decent quality apparent DVDRip I got from Usenet a while back, but it was very strangely cut into two pieces (669MB and 21MB) and I wanted to join them before posting here. Having done so I find the original audio encode is sometimes a little out of sync
I'll try to do a one-piece rip :blush

Unfortunately the original DVD has out-of-sync audio, but I guess some members here are able to fix it.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Thanks. From what I've watched it's a decent movie, at least as good as quite a few others on FLM. The girl has about 90% air time and it's OT. :)
mithriandir

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

yep but why there isn't a complete soruce ?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Maybe better to ask why there are complete sources to the rare films. A repost request almost always gets a quick response. This time, the movie apparently wasn't that popular and the few who downloaded it then aren't around any more to repost it.

Without the FLM forums I wouldn't even know most of these movies exist, let alone have a way to watch them. It's amazing the older, rarer, or less-popular movies haven't faded away forever long ago, but someone not only has the movie, they're also willing to take the time and trouble to rip it. Amazing and exceptional.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

just wait and i am sure either Rich or someone else whom doesn't visit regularly that has this will help. if the regulars or me have it you would be receiving already. emule is a slow process sometimes but i have rarely not acquired a movie. i have waited as long as 6 months on a few files and suddenly they appeared as completed. :cool (i was very excited too)

this is a very unique community filled with some great individuals that don't have to share anything yet in many cases give everything they can :heart

i am a part of several other forums and have been a part of dozens more. none work as well as this one. and certainly have not lasted as long :thumbsup

PTg