[REL] Red Sandra aka Save Sandra [2021]

Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Red Sandra
[Image]

Plot:
William and Olga are given the shock diagnosis that their only daughter Sandra (6) has MLD, a rare muscular disease. She has roughly one year to live. As the family's world crumbles, the father refuses to give up hope and starts a fierce battle against the pharma industry.
Based on a true story.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10367074
Official page from the studio: https://www.eyeworksfilm.be/en/productions/save-sandra/

Release on Oct. 27. 2021

Trailer (with en subs)
[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   17 likes

Completely out of the blue, Williem and Olga Massart receive the shock diagnosis that their only daughter, six-year old Sandra, has MLD, a rare muscular disease. She has roughly one year to live. As the family’s world crumbles, the father refuses to give up hope and he engages in a fierce battle with the pharmaceutical industry.

I would do ANYTHING to save my child” – Willem Massart.

[Image]

Save Sandra is the first artistic collaboration between the couple Jan Verheyen and Lien Willaert both with extensive careers in film production. Willaert wrote the screenplay based on the true and highly topical story of the Massart family, a story that ten years ago deeply touched media and public opinion in Belgium and beyond. [Was..} selected to open the Ostend Film Festival Save Sandra film thereafter [went] on circuit in Belgium in October 2021.
Spoiler:

In my opinion an excruciating painful movie, nonetheless beautiful, and very well acted.
Red Sandra (2021), no RFF link yet.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Unlike what the thumbnails suggest, I estimate the girls' screen time about 25%.
No english subtitles have surfaced yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.63 Gb]

Thanks Nasuada for bringing this to my attention! Enjoy all,

- popdrome

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Red Sandra aka Save Sandra [2021]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for finding, popdrome!

Let's hope subtitles will appear...