[REQ] Gwai wik AKA Re-Cycle (2006)

Nasuada

[REQ] Gwai wik AKA Re-Cycle (2006)

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

I take a quick look on my collection and try the search of this board and well... Didn't found that movie and want to change that, because this movie is an very interesting work.

This is what you can found on IMDB about it:
After writing three best-sellers about love story based on her own experiences, the successful writer Tsui Ting-Yin is without inspiration and having difficulties to write her new novel in the horror genre entitled "Re-cycle". While drafting the text, spooky events happen at her apartment and her former boy-friend of eight years ago visits her, after his divorce, proposing Tsui. When Tsui sees a supernatural long-haired character of her book, she follows him and is trapped in his world of terror. But she is saved by the young Ting-yu, who discloses a secret about her to Tsui.
I especially like the touch of fantasy in this film, but also the little horror elements. But most of all, the special effects surprised me a lot. The film also delivers a very touching story around the girl.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

In germany it's available on DVD and on iTunes (sadly only in SD) for a low price.

Re-Cycle
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ]Gwai wik AKA Re-Cycle (2006)

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

720p, DTS Chinese audio with English subtitles, 4.7gb:

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/mt6GQpJni9uC/re-cycle-2006-720p-bluray-x264-cinefile-mkv
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] Gwai wik AKA Re-Cycle (2006)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Thanks for sharing to the others :-)
[Image]