[REQ] Juleønsket (2015)

Area511

[REQ] Juleønsket (2015)

Post by Area511 »   1 likes

Hello everyone!

I saw this movie called Juleønsket(2015) and it's very interesting.
Unfortunately I don't know where to find it or where to find the Subtitles for this movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5244260/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt
"Juleønsket is about 12-year-old Julie to whom Christmas is very important. Especially Christmas Eve. When she finds out that not all of her family members will be there on Christmas, she makes a wish. A wish so strong that it reaches the Angels."
Does anyone have any information? :)
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Juleønsket(2015)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Well, this looks interesting. According to your IMDB link this is not a movie but a 24 episode TV series. I have done some looking but have not found any free streaming or direct download. I have not found any subtitles in any language.

PAY STREAMING:
Spoiler:

It does appear to be available streaming-for-purchase, at least in Denmark, possible elsewhere with VPN.

Code: Select all

https://blockbuster.dk/serier/juleonsket
DVD:
Spoiler:

It is available at a cheap price on 4-disc Region 2 DVD, able to be shipped outside of Denmark. For example:

Code: Select all

https://www.gucca.dk/juleoensket-tv2-julekalender-2015-dvd-p360651
$12.93+shipping, ships to Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Iceland, EU, Australia, Canada, USA.
I have NO experience with this seller, so proceed at your own risk. A Google search gives many other places as well. Whether this is useful to you depends on whether you have a Region 2 or Multi-region player, and are willing to go without subtitles!
But do not give up yet, someone else may find something somewhere. I am simply sharing what little information I have found. I am sorry I could not find more.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Juleønsket (2015)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

tolsty, you are AMAZING! This did not show up in Uloz search for me. Even now, I get "No result found for query "Juleønsket"." Did you just upload these now, or do you have special magic searching skills??? Either way, this is great!
Area511

Post by Area511 »   0 likes

Wow! That's amazing!
Unfortunately I don't speak Danish, so I still need to find subtitles if there's any.

Thanks for the links! Amazing how fast you found them ! :D
tolsty

Post by tolsty »   1 likes

accidentally found on blizzardkid
Area511

Very nice! I didn't know about that website, looks pretty decent with vast amount of movies.
Let me know if someone also has a website for subtitles xD
Area511

Hey!
Anyone have any idea of potential places that I could find subtitles in English for this movie? I was not able to find any subtitles at all, not even in Swedish it self.
I have the full episodes (25) but unfortunately I don't speak Swedish.

It looks like a nice movie about christmas, and angels.

Area511

Does anyone know a software that can listen to audio and generate subtitles?
Like YouTube, but I cant upload it to YouTube or I get a strike.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Area511 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:14 pm Does anyone know a software that can listen to audio and generate subtitles?
Like YouTube, but I cant upload it to YouTube or I get a strike.
Yes. There is Descript, OtterAI, Closed Caption Creator and some others. All these services aren's for free. :(