[REL] La petite sirène (1980)

jezevex

Re: [REQ] La petite sirène (1980)

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Oh, thank you for the clarification - I meant the "small" crash in 2011 when the forum had to move to another file-hosting; about some "big" and earlier crash I didn't know at all until this moment... BTW, does anybody know how many movies got lost then, in 2007 or so?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

You may have noticed some films have a [RREL] tag - that means they were Re-Released after the database got corrupted and someone noticed they were missing. I'm sure there were a few that weren't replaced, but probably not many.

The "crash" in 2011 wasn't a crash, it was the loss of the domain name and file host because they couldn't be renewed - the owner of them hadn't been available for months/years, Luckily, a person who had moderator (not admin) privileges made it possible to scavenge the prior site. About the only thing that couldn't be recovered was Private Messages because, of course, they're private. A new host and domain were set up and FLM was reborn. The likelihood of another crash is much smaller now because several of the admins make weekly backups. If there were another crash, we'd only lose a day or two of content. If we somehow lose the domain or host again, FLM could be set up again fairly quickly.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   3 likes

Yes, I remember this little disaster in 2007. We were able to repost most of the lost threads (the "RREL" threads....).

The shutdown in 2011 was a much more horrible thing. I am still so thankful that there were people at that time, who saved the forum!
Without them I am sure FLM would have been history forever :o
Kissonline

[REL] La petite sirène (1980)

Post by Kissonline »   36 likes

[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.49 Gb]
Thanks for the VHS rip of sjostrom27! This is a rare French children's film that is very difficult to find. I have also looked for the source of this rare film on websites other than forums and public networks. Today, we can finally see it! Wish all the friends and neighbors in the forum a happy life! :angel :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban
Hope to share with everyone :D
apoxreveng12

Re: [REL] La petite sirène (1980)

Post by apoxreveng12 »   0 likes

no download
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow thanks for sharing, Kissonline and for your kind wishes. I looked at the plot description and a bit of an imdb review, and this sure looks like its worth a try. :D
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Yes, although Apoxreveng12 could have said it in a more polite way, I'm stuck on "red bar" for 20 hours as well... Kissonline, check your e-mule or internet connection, please. Thx, Jez
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   0 likes

apoxreveng12 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:27 am no download
I'm sorry. I'm a Low ID, so connectivity may not be fast. Please wait patiently for a while. I've put the file in the shared folder. :?
Hope to share with everyone :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Kissonline wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:24 amI'm a Low ID, so connectivity may not be fast.
There are some experienced Low ID members here who say they are not able to share files easily unless they first succeed in connecting to and DOWNLOADING from someone else. Then they "magically" start seeing their own files upload to others, because the server now "sees" them.

So, are you trying to download on emule some file from a known High ID source, like ghost maybe? That might make sharing more successful for you. You can even make your download speeds slower in eMule/Options/Connection/Download limit to force the connection to last longer, if you don't have a problem with leaving eMule running for a long time.

I am High ID, and I know from experience that it almost always takes awhile for me to connect to your files. I DO manage to get them in the end, however. So I know I just need to be patient. I like your Releases, so it is worth the wait.

Thanks! I look forward to this.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   36 likes

Well, something clearly went wrong with Kissonline's sharing for this movie; I don't have a single bit, there is 0% available, it was never seen complete, and the "sources info" for the ed2k link gives a "Nothing found" result. I thought maybe the hash was somehow copied incorrectly so I did an eMule search for this movie. I found it! The same movie! But it is a file with completely different specs. However, it did download complete rather quickly from somebody and I am sharing it now. Maybe I got this from Kissonline and it was just the information posted here that was somehow incorrect. I have no idea!

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Format : Matroska at 2 791 kb/s
Length : 1.95 GiB for 1 h 40 min 11 s 280 ms
Video #0 : AVC at 2 405 kb/s
Aspect : 720 x 484 (1.488) at 25.000 fps
Audio #0 : AC-3 at 384 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz

VHSrip with mostly French audio (and a little bit of English); without any subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.95 Gb]