[REQ] CE2 (2021)

CineB

[REQ] CE2 (2021)

Post by CineB »   3 likes

CE2 / Third Grade. 2021.
Director Jacques Doillon.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13903240/? ... _flmg_dr_1
Dans une cour d’école. Kevin : c’est parce que je te trouve belle... belle comme une princesse... c’est pour ça. Alors tu m’embrasses et comme ça t’es ma copine et je te pique plus ton goûter. Claire : mais je veux pas (t’embrasser) ! Kevin (amusé) : sérieux ? Et puis il essaie de la forcer à l’embrasser sur la bouche, elle se débat. Il lui soulève sa robe et commence à lui toucher la culotte. Claire panique, elle crie, Kevin arrête ses attouchements et s’inquiète, malgré le bruit de la récréation. Il sort, non sans la menacer. Kevin : tu vas voir si tu rapportes...
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] CE2 (2021)

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Looks interesting, but I couldn't find any more infos about this movie :(

This the translation of the French text:
In a schoolyard. Kevin: It's because I find you beautiful ... beautiful as a princess ... that's why. So you kiss me and like that you're my girlfriend and I don't bite you anymore. Claire: but I don't want to (kiss you)! Kevin (amused): serious? And then he tries to force her to kiss him on the mouth, she struggles. He lifts her dress and begins to touch her panties. Claire panics, she screams, Kevin stops touching and worries, despite the sound of recess. He leaves, not without threatening her. Kevin: you will see if you bring back ...
CineB

Post by CineB »   0 likes

Looks interesting, but I couldn't find any more infos about this movie
Probably because the release 25 August.
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

By the same guy who did Ponette. This is bound to be good.

Still can't find this anywhere. (Although searching CE2 brings up some nice school kids vids/pics) ;9
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:51 pm Looks interesting, but I couldn't find any more infos about this movie :(
I looked as well, seems like no streaming/vod/dvd anywhere yet..