[REL] Un soupçon d'innocence (2010)

[REL] Un soupçon d'innocence (2010)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1684932/
The same actress from Sarah's Key

Edit:
Un soupçon d'innocence
Julie, dix ans, vit avec sa mère, Marie, dans une maison isolée. Solitaire, Julie s'invente des amis dont elle dessine les aventures dans des mangas inquiétants. Quand un crime, bien réel, a lieu dans la maison, Julie s'accuse du meurtre et s'enferme dans le silence. Pénétrant le monde des mangas dessinés par sa fille, Marie mène alors sa propre enquête. Qui est le vrai coupable ? Et les amis de Julie sont-ils aussi imaginaires qu’elle le prétend ?
[Image]
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Un soupçon d'innocence (2010)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

You know, more information would make it more likely someone would try to help find this. If YOU can't be bothered to provide a reason to want this film, why should somebody else?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

<sigh> That must have been really difficult. Why, I spent 5 whole minutes putting together the info below.

Seriously, tossing out a film title and an IMDb link that has no description in it and expecting the few people on FLM who do all the work to just serve it up to you is unfair and unreasonable.

[Image]

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=26877
fipa.tm.fr wrote:A Hint of Innocence
Julie, ten years old, lives with her mother, Mary, in an isolated house. All alone, Julie invents friends she draws in disturbing manga adventures. When a real crime takes place in her home, Julie is accused of murder and retreats into silence. Entering the world of manga drawn by her daughter, Marie then conducts her own investigation. Who is the real culprit? Julie and friends as they are imagined, as she claims?
[Image][Image][Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Looks interesting. Thanks for taking the trouble to pad out the request, Phuzzy4242. :)
vmagic

Post by vmagic »   0 likes

Anyone find this one? I saw it on tv the other day but didn't get to record it and see it again.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   24 likes

Finally I found this movie! :)

[Image]

HD, but only German audio:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.82 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Un soupçon d'innocence (2010)

Thanks, ghost. My download queue is getting filled up (and that's not a bad thing LOL).