Sully23

Re: [REL] Girl (2018)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Will it be good movie?

Who is the actress?
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

It's actually an actor. His name is Victor Polster. There are some "interesting" scenes with him, but I focused - naturally - on the girls, who have decent screen-time as well.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

The trans and homo lobbies are still active (see Ma vie en rose, Tomboy, etc.), I am personally tired of their propaganda, same with the radical feminists and no gender movements, so much tolerance but when it comes to CL, zero tolerance, total repression and ostracism, the only thing we are generously offered is psychiatric treatments or jail.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:The trans and homo lobbies are still active (see Ma vie en rose, Tomboy, etc.), I am personally tired of their propaganda, same with the radical feminists and no gender movements, so much tolerance but when it comes to CL, zero tolerance, total repression and ostracism, the only thing we are generously offered is psychiatric treatments or jail.
Forget about their feigned motives and simply take trans and homo lobbies, radical feminists, no gender movements etc. as talkative narcist trolls that try to improve their own social standing by diffaming their opponents as a demonized group. Now child protectors, animal protectors etc. all fit in very well. ;)

And society is so content with being just the audience of "liberal democracy" they let them do as long as no grave interest of themselves are involved. Tolerance is simply an euphemism for ignorance. :(
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

boy or girl is cute