[REQ] Khoroshiy malchik AKA: Good Boy (2016)

kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Khoroshiy malchik AKA: Good Boy (2016)

Post by kev »   1 likes

From ART's MegaPost:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD BOY
Khoroshiy malchik AKA: Good Boy (2016)

Sinossi
Sei giorni favolosi per il 14enne Kolya Smirnov: si innamora dell'insegnante di inglese, qualcuno cerca di incendiare la scuola, la figlia 13enne del preside si innamora di lui. E soprattutto, il padre impone a tutta la famiglia un nuovo programma 12/36 che non consente a Kolya di dormire o raccogliere i suoi pensieri. E mancano solo pochi giorni alla festa della scuola che riunirà tutti i personaggi di questa commedia sull’umana debolezza e le sue illusioni. Intanto Kolya dovrà fare i conti con la sua vita, scoprire la verità sull’incendio, ristabilire un rapporto con i suoi genitori. Sarà allora, improvvisamente, che il preside gli farà un'offerta del tutto inattesa.

Six days of life of common Russian pupil Nikolay Smirnov. Extraordinary days! First of all he thought that a young English teacher Alice fell in love with him. Then somebody set on fire the school computer room. Then Ksenia, the directors daughter, fell in love with Nikolay, because she thought that it was Nikolay who set the school on fire. And after all Nikolay's father ordered the whole family to follow new schedule - 12/36. It means to sleep 12 hours and not to sleep for 36 hours. Nikolay could not get enough sleep. Only few days left before the school day when all heroes of the comedy will meet each other. And Nikolay should deal with his private life, find the arsonist and rearrange relations with his parents. But suddenly director makes to Nikolay an unusual offer...
Pic related

[Image]

Available from uloz.to: https://ulozto.cz/!oGPrINvSXH4n/khorosh ... l-720p-m4v

(EDIT note: Despite single picture, not sure if this movie is really OT for FLM. :think )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case it IS OT, I'll go ahead and create a thread for the film.. ;)

kev.
ferdi111

Re: [REQ] Khoroshiy malchik AKA: Good Boy (2016)

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

flmwayne

Re: [REQ] Khoroshiy malchik AKA: Good Boy (2016)

Post by flmwayne »   1 likes

1080p available at ok.ru
https://ok.ru/video/352738215211