[REL] James Bond - No time to die (2021)

Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

On this occasion I would like to add the current James Bond movie - No Time to Die, to the list of requests, even though it is probably not recommended to download it from the net ;-)

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2382320/

Reason:
A few days ago I was "finally" in the cinema again for the release of the new James Bond movie.
Even if the film is in my eyes rather the weakest and most convoluted that was made with Daniel Craig, it comes up with a rather big surprise and that twice. In addition, it also has very emotional moments.

The film itself begins with a glimpse into the past and we see the young Madeleine, played by Coline Defaud. That you get to see a girl so present in a James Bond film, there has never been in the entire Bond era... The focus was more on the so-called "Bond Girls".
But as it is with flashbacks, they don't last too long and so we quickly find ourselves in the present, but here follows in the course of the film then the second surprise in the form of a second girl with the name Mathilde (reminds me of Leon the Professional in this overall context), whose role is not so insignificant. In fact, there are two girls in the film, since they were doubled.

Allegra Schettini is from Italy and she is 6 years old at the time of shooting. From an interview in an Italian magazine we learn about her: "She wears the same stage clothes as Lisa, whose double she was. "We look so much alike," she says."
There is very little footage of her. An interview from an Italian channel can be found of her on Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/SapriLiveWeb ... 850444102/

Then there is Coline Defaud from Great Britain in the role of Mathilde, but I could not find any material from her on the net so far.

I don't want to say anything about the exact meaning of Mathilde at this time, because it would spoil the film a lot).
[Image]
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] James Bond - No time to die (2021)

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

My post bring flm up to the 4.th position on Google because of Allegra Schettini ;-)

And I need to correct a little mistake...Mathilde is not played by Coline Defaud. Coline Defaud is played the Role of Léa Seydoux as child. I was a bit confused, because Mathilde was played by a double role from Allegra Schettini and Lisa-Dorah Sonnet.

From Coline Defaud you can found slowly a bit more stuff on the Web like some pictures or some tweets (who are not from her).
Around Lisa-Dorah Sonnet I still can't found anything. My searches are ending in postings around Allegra Schettini or they are simply mixed because lot of people don't except, that two girls are in the role of Mathilde.
[Image]
emuler

Re: [REQ] James Bond - No time to die (2021)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I've been ignoring this film till now, but on your recommendation I'll go for it. Thanks.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   13 likes

night as you might in some quite as you kyte.

hence as is turf:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.88 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] James Bond - No time to die (2021)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

WARNING! This coded RELease will self-destruct in 5,4,3...

:P
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

You are in the wrong movie. That was Mission Impossible ;-)
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

I made a lame spy-related joke, I know. Forgive!

(It was popdrome's indecipherable post that set me off.)

However, the "Die Another Die" promotion included a self-destructing DVD:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/ptech/11/22/bond.dvd/
Bond's car in "GoldenEye" had a self-destruct that he did not use.
And go back earlier than that for Blofeld's self-destruct system in "You Only Live Twice."

It has been a long time since I have seen any Bond movies ... or MI, for that matter.

Q: "This ed2k link is equipped with a self-destruct system should your internet piracy be discovered."

Better?
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Much better :-)

I must noticed... don't start a fight with you, you have lot of arguments.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

We're not fighting, we're discussing! Besides, you were right: what I said WAS more obviously associated with MI. I was just desperately trying to justify applying it to Bond, too.

And I don't have arguments, I have Google. My memory of the older Bond films is not that good.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Greetings again from the darkness. Bond 25 is here, and it's quite a curtain call for actor Daniel Craig. The film's release has been postponed numerous times since September 2019, which has caused expectations and anxiety to build amongst Bond fans. It's been almost six years since SPECTRE (2015), and this is Daniel Craig's fifth and final turn as 007. This production faced challenges even before the pandemic hit. Cary Joji Fukunaga (best known for "True Detective" and BEASTS OF NO NATION, 2015) was hired to direct after Danny Boyle stepped down (or whatever happened), and Phoebe Waller-Bridge was brought in to spice up the dialogue on the script from Fukunaga, Neal Purvis, and Robert Wade (the latter two having been involved in writing all five Bond movies for Craig). Of course, it's Ian Fleming to whom we stand eternally grateful for the original characters.

For those accustomed to the James Bond cinematic formula, you'll notice quite a few differences - beginning with the opening scenes. Traditionally, breathtaking action kicks off the film; but this time a shift in tone and style serves up a tension-filled opening that occurs five years prior to the rest of the story. It takes a few minutes before we get the first true action sequence. Of course, we must keep in mind that we are dealing with a "retired" James Bond (don't worry, it's not like "fat Thor") ... in fact, there's already a replacement 007 and she (Lashana Lynch, CAPTAIN MARVEL, 2019) packs quite an attitude and skill set.

It's his old CIA buddy, Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright), who draws Bond back into the espionage game, and of course, the reason is to save the world (what else could it be?). This year's world-domination-seeking villain is the cleverly named Lyutsifer Safin, and he's played by Oscar winner Rami Malek (BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, 2018). Safin is a low-key baddie whose weapon is a DNA-altering chemical that's probably a bit overly complex for a Bond movie, and it's also a bit strange that Safin/Malek only has a few substantive scenes. For those who saw SPECTRE, you'll recognize many of the faces, including Lea Seydoux as Madeleine Swann, Ralph Fiennes as M, Ben Whishaw as Q, Rory Kinnear as Tanner, and Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. Also back for a terrific scene is Oscar winner Christoph Waltz as Blofield. The new faces include the aforementioned Lashana Lynch as Nomi, Billy Magnusson as Logan Ash, and Craig's KNIVES OUT co-star Ana de Armas as Paloma. Ms. De Armas brings a jolt of energy and some smiles to the proceedings, and it's a shame her appearance is so short.

It's unusual for a Bond song to win its Grammy before the movie is ever released, but that's exactly what happened for Billie Eilish's achingly somber title song. Oscar winner Hans Zimmer (THE LION KIING) delivers a wonderful score in his first Bond outing (you'll hear how he incorporates the Eilish song), and the cinematography from Oscar winner Linus Sandgren (LA LA LAND) is everything we could hope for in the action sequences (there is no shortage of bombs), as well as the quiet moments.

Speaking of the quiet moments, this is undoubtedly the most sentimental and emotional of all Bond films. Sure, we get the amazing set pieces, the crazy stunts, the awesome Aston Martin (until it isn't), the cool gadgets, the wisecracks, and the shootouts - but we also get Bond at his most reflective and personal. There is a line in the film, "Letting go is hard." And it is ... both for Bond and for us. So welcome back and adieu, Mr. Bond. Craig. Daniel Craig.

The film opens in U. S. theaters on October 8, 2021.

Don't go quietly into the night.