[REL] Cold Case (2003-2010) TV Series

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Cold Case - Fireflies (2006)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Uloz:

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=cold+case+S0 ... ype=videos

(I downloaded one of these files and it was dubbed in either Czech or Russian.. I imagine they all probably are.. :( )

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Cold Case - A Perfect Day (2005)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Uloz:

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?type=videos&q= ... se+S03+E09

(I downloaded one of these files and it was dubbed in either Czech or Russian.. I imagine they all probably are.. :( )

kev.
Warg

Re: [REQ] Cold Case - 8:03 AM (2007)

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

In emule you can get in French or Italian but most of all in the original language there is a wide range of subtitles in all languages
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

In emule you get subtitles in all languages
emuler

Re: [REL] Cold Case - The Sleepover (2004)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Could the title of this thread be changed to Cold Case TV Series 2003–2010 ? Then more episodes can be added here.

This is a superb series although it gets a bit predictable at times as the process of investigation remains the same throughout the 7 seasons - 156 episodes. I especially loved the songs selected for the soundtrack (the version I have has subtitles for the lyrics as well). The events are revealed as flashbacks when the surviving witnesses were kids so there are many episodes with children, but only a few with significant child content.
If FAA's link is alive that's fine - if not I can repost that one too. Personally, I binge watched the entire series.
Sully23

Re: [REL] Cold Case - The Sleepover (2004)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Could the title of this thread be changed to Cold Case TV Series 2003–2010 ? Then more episodes can be added here.

This is a superb series although it gets a bit predictable at times as the process of investigation remains the same throughout the 7 seasons - 156 episodes. I especially loved the songs selected for the soundtrack (the version I have has subtitles for the lyrics as well). The events are revealed as flashbacks when the surviving witnesses were kids so there are many episodes with children, but only a few with significant child content.
If FAA's link is alive that's fine - if not I can repost that one too. Personally, I binge watched the entire series.
I always liked this series and some episodes were very interesting but I stopped posting the episodes when this one https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 29&t=12473 they moved it to off topic with the simple argument that this series the child actors have secondary roles or small appearances anyway I did not continue posting more episodes .

This is my favorite Cold Case - A Perfect Day (2005) even though the ending was very tragic but I really liked those twins.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Cold Case (2003-2010) TV Series

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

emuler wrote:Could the title of this thread be changed to Cold Case TV Series 2003–2010 ? Then more episodes can be added here.
Yes, done. I happen to agree that all relevant episodes of a TV series should be in one place, so the multiple threads have been merged. This is how I see most TV series done here. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to PM me with their carefully reasoned argument. I can always change it back if you change my mind.

The episode in Verified Off-Topic can stay there.

Now, I expect at least ONE episode with significant child content to get an actual emule Release here, not just external links. Otherwise I will just feel stupid for bothering. Alright? :D
emuler wrote:The events are revealed as flashbacks when the surviving witnesses were kids so there are many episodes with children, but only a few with significant child content.
Yeah, what emuler said! Please no one post all 156 episodes, just the select ones that are right for FLM!