[REQ] People Places Things (2015)

Nasuada

[REQ] People Places Things (2015)

Post by Nasuada »   5 likes

I'm really surprised that I can't found this movie here on FLM, but well, I can give now another nice tip for a movie :-)
MV5BMTQ1NDQ1MTg2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEyNTIwNjE@._V1_FMjpg_UY864_.jpg
About the Movie:
Will is a graphic novelist, a professor at the School of Visual Arts and the father of beautiful twin girls. His seemingly picture-perfect Brooklyn life is turned upside down when he walks in on the mother of his children, and longtime girlfriend, Charlie, with another man at their daughters’ over the top fifth birthday party.

Flash forward one year later, Will is a single father, living alone in a tiny studio apartment in Astoria, trying to put his life back together with the help of his student Kat (Jessica Williams) and her mother (Regina Hall). In this thoughtful comedy, Will is forced to navigate the unknown landscape of single fatherhood and dating in New York City, while remaining an inspiration for his students and coming to terms with himself both as a father as an artist.
Source: Madman Films / YT

Girls in the Movie:
Aundrea Gadsby and Gia Gadsby

Screencaps:
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo (1).jpg
external-content.duckduckgo (2).jpg
external-content.duckduckgo (3).jpg
Trailer:

IMDB

Release:
It's available on DVD & VOD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
c4po

Re: [REQ] People Places Things (2015)

Post by c4po »   3 likes

720p and 1080p torrents from here attached:

https://yts.mx/movies/people-places-things-2015

English Audio and Subs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.