[REL] Nine Lives (2016)

popdrome

[REL] Nine Lives (2016)

Post by popdrome »   20 likes

OK brace yrselves for some sillyness now. Hey what gives it's christmas! Merry christmas all, and happy New Year,
I wish all of youce good health, clean air and safe spaces. :mrgreen:

Funny, I just saw Kevin Spacey's christmas message on twitter. Which is funny. Kill them with kindness.

Which reminded me of this silly romp, starring Spacey obviously and FLM interest (mostly) Malina Weissman and a small role for Talitha Bateman, and it's about a cat. A business man turns into his daughters pet. Which gives us an interesting perspective on a cute girl. :D other than that, just sillyness.

[Image]

Nine Lives (2016)

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

This is not my rip, but it's a good one.
Spoiler:

File: Nine Lives (2016).FHD.mkv
Size: 1.65 GB
Format: Matroska/WebM file format
Stream count: 2
Duration: 01:26:50
Bit rate: 2714 kb/s
Meta info:
creation_time: 2016-10-21 03:19:15

Stream 0
Type: video
Codec: h264
Codec profile: High
Width: 1920
Height: 1040
Sample aspect ratio: 1:1
Display aspect ratio: 24:13
Pixel format: yuv420p
Frame rate: 23.98 fps
Default: YES
Meta info:
BPS: 2542389
NUMBER_OF_BYTES-eng: 1655942035
_STATISTICS_TAGS-eng: BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES
_STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC-eng: 2016-10-21 03:19:15
_STATISTICS_WRITING_APP-eng: mkvmerge v7.8.0 ('River Man') 32bit built on Mar 27 2015 16:18:02
BPS-eng: 2542389
DURATION: 01:26:50.664000000
NUMBER_OF_FRAMES: 124931
NUMBER_OF_FRAMES-eng: 124931
_STATISTICS_WRITING_APP: mkvmerge v7.8.0 ('River Man') 32bit built on Mar 27 2015 16:18:02
_STATISTICS_TAGS: BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES
DURATION-eng: 01:26:50.664000000
_STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC: 2016-10-21 03:19:15
NUMBER_OF_BYTES: 1655942035

Stream 1
Type: audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Sample format: s16
Channel: 6
Default: YES
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.65 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
Sully23

Re: [REL] Nine Lives (2016)

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

I had known for a while about that (supposedly gay) Spacey movie I didn't see him as much interest except for the actress (her eyes) and the resemblance to Dakota Johnson (really reminds me of Grey's shadows) as if she were Melanie Griffith's granddaughter , because anyway the movie has no scenes of interest and also the movie says it's from France and despite the location is NYC I'm surprised it appears in Canada thread.

PD: Excuse me for my English I had to make corrections, the translator failed me and supposedly he was indicating something else to me and I hope my opinion is well written
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:and also the movie says it's from France and despite the location is NYC I'm surprised it appears in Canada thread
Some IMDb data:
"Country: France | China | Canada
Language: English [!]
Filming Locations
Montréal, Québec, Canada [!]
New York City, New York, USA"

plus: there are no french actors (extremely strange for a french movie!)

All in all Canada seems to be the more credible candidate ... :?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4383594/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=50653
IMdB wrote:Tom Brand (Kevin Spacey) is a daredevil billionaire at the top of his game. His eponymous company FireBrand is nearing completion on its greatest achievement to date - the tallest skyscraper in the northern hemisphere. But Tom's workaholic lifestyle has disconnected him from his family, particularly his beautiful wife Lara (Jennifer Garner) and his adoring daughter Rebecca (Malina Weissman). Rebecca's 11th birthday is here, and she wants the gift she wants every year, a cat. Tom hates cats, but he is without a gift and time is running out. His GPS directs him to a mystical pet store brimming with odd and exotic cats- where the store's eccentric owner- Felix Perkins (Christopher Walken), presents him with a majestic tomcat, named Mr. Fuzzypants. En route to present his daughter with her dream pet, a bizarre turn of events finds Tom trapped inside the body of Mr. Fuzzypants.
This was filmed in Montreal, Canada and some funding was provided by France and China. We usually go by IMdB's attributions in the order they're given but in this case, it's obviously mostly Canadian.
Sully23 wrote:PD: Excuse me for my English I had to make corrections, the translator failed me and supposedly he was indicating something else to me and I hope my opinion is well written
Your English is fine. We know many people don't speak English as their first language and if we're not sure what you mean, we'll ask you.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

All in all Canada seems to be the more credible candidate ...
I second that. ;)
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Your English is fine. We know many people don't speak English as their first language and if we're not sure what you mean, we'll ask you.
What happens in the translator I wrote 'spacey gay' (in my country it is common to make fun of that but I was not sure how they take that kind of jokes in another part of the world) and then 'movie' but the result came out 'Gay movie 'and something embarrassing was read, I still do not know English well and it is not easy to know in what order it is written if it is red car or car red and because translators are not usually effective

The country of origin, in fact there are several countries involved, it is not easy to determine which thread is going, if you see a movie with Hollywood actors, the first thing you think is American but it is not always the case
Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote:I still do not know English well and it is not easy to know in what order it is written if it is red car or car red and because translators are not usually effective
I'm using translators to translate English into Russian since about ten years, so I know some simple tricks for improving the results ;).

1, In general the translators do not work well with sentences that are too long - so make them as short as possible.

2, If longer sentences are unavoidable make a clever use of punctuation marks (like ,;:-) to separate parts of the sentence that belong together - even if this would not really be necessary according to the rules of the language (Brackets are also a good tool for this purpose). The foregoing sentence shows what I mean.

3, Write in easy words and avoid expressions that are special to your own language (especially puns are often intranslatable). Also using english loans can be misleading if they are used in your own language differently than in English itself (e.g, "Slip" means girl's panties in German and nearly everyone here would think this corresponds to the english language - but no, no such word exists).

Much of the afore said is also useful if you do not use translator but translate it yourself ...

Word order is in fact easy. In germanic languages it is simply the opposite of romance languages: the word that describes another word more narrowly is placed in front of it, e.g. in "dark brown hair", "brown" narrows down "hair", and "dark" narrows down "brown".