[REL] Case 39 (2008)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Case 39 (2008)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

But Jodelle always plays creepy (or at least "unusual") kids. She was just pretending to be the helpless waif until she had her new mommy just where she wanted her.

After all the horror movies she's been in, I think I'll always picture her creepy, even if she plays Heidi. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a beautiful girl, but I wouldn't want her too close to me. :)

By an odd coincidence, today (October 9) is her birthday and she's "sweet 16".

[Image]
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

16?!?!?!?!??!. :heart :heart. imho she doesn't look it
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

quickone wrote:16?!?!?!?!??!. :heart :heart. imho she doesn't look it
According to IMDb:
Fifteen-year-old Jodelle Micah Ferland has built up an impressive resume filled with roles in film, television and, at the beginning of her career, commercials. Born on October 9, 1994, she got her start in an episode of CTV's Cold Squad, before landing the lead role in her first film, Mermaid at an early age... See full bio »
Born: October 9, 1994 in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
quickone wrote:16?!?!?!?!??!. :heart :heart. imho she doesn't look it
According to IMDb:
Fifteen-year-old Jodelle Micah Ferland has built up an impressive resume filled with roles in film, television and, at the beginning of her career, commercials. Born on October 9, 1994, she got her start in an episode of CTV's Cold Squad, before landing the lead role in her first film, Mermaid at an early age... See full bio »
Born: October 9, 1994 in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
lol Thanks for the proof, phuzzmeister. :thumbsup

She's still beautiful beyond the creepiness!! :heart Most of her movies she's the victim caught up in terrible circumstances.

Still love 'er!! :heart

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

kev wrote:lol Thanks for the proof, phuzzmeister. :thumbsup

She's still beautiful beyond the creepiness!! :heart Most of her movies she's the victim caught up in terrible circumstances.

Still love 'er!! :heart

kev.
But don't you see? Trouble follows her... CLOSELY! I can get in enough trouble without help, thank you very much. ;)
Quickone

Sorry if I was implying that I didn't know she was 16, I knew. I was simply saying she doesn't look it is all.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Time flies...

[Image]
adorem

Post by adorem »   0 likes

The odd thing is of course is, the trailer has several scenes that are not in the
movie at all and, this is what is trying to fool you into thinking its a different
version with added scenes.

I have the DVD that Paramount released in Europe and which is the version
that will be released in the USA around Febuary March time as it most always takes
about 4 to 5 months till the DVD comes out from when a movie first comes to
the theatres.

The DVD has a number of extras, and, there is a neat making of and, they mention how
Jodelle had just "turned 12".

She is really cute and adorable in her interviews, and she has such a cute laugh :)

The DVD has a great 30 minutes of deleted scenes and, believe it or not ,none of these

are of the scenes in the trailer that are not in the movie. Some of the deleted scenes

are extended scenes that are in the movie . There is a neat alternate ending which I
wish they had used. There is also an alternate death scene of the detective. We know
he dies in the car with the dog that is in the back seat and, agan I wish they had used
this alternate version for the finished movie as it is really great and spooky too.

Another extra on the DVD is how they did the effects for the hornets in the bathroom
and also how they set fire to the house and there are a few other goodies but still
the best thing I love on the DVD are the 30 minutes of deleted scenes and the 2
alternate versions.

As I said ,its a sure bet that when the region 1 DVD comes along, it will have the very
same extras as the European DVD since it is indeed a Paramount DVD.

I really love this movie and, of course Jodelle is what makes it so good :) :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Quickone

Upgrade at YIFY

Thanks