[REL] Time At The Top (1999)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Time At The Top (1999)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

... ran the video through Topaz Video Enhance AI to add horizontal resolution
Hey, that's the software that ghost uses! That's a good sign. I don't think anything more can be done with this source other than to watch and enjoy.

I just noticed that this has English subtitles. Hard or soft? And more importantly, what language is spoken? English, Spanish, German --- or is it possibly the French that ladydarbanville62 is looking for??
emuler wrote:The torrent is still being seeded, but very slowly - about 50kB/s - so if you have HighID on eMule, you should get it from me.
:icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao 50kB/s is "slow" ?!? ...
If I see a torrent at that speed, I say WOW THAT IS SO FAST!! Frequently I see under 10. If I download emuling at that speed, I am pleased, though I can do better with a powerful source. I am happy to emule it from you whatever the speed. I am patient. And I would love if I could emule UPload at 50kB/s, that would be awesome.

Anyway, thank you much I will be happy to check this out, and compare it to what YouTube has to offer.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:
... ran the video through Topaz Video Enhance AI to add horizontal resolution
Hey, that's the software that ghost uses! That's a good sign. I don't think anything more can be done with this source other than to watch and enjoy.

I just noticed that this has English subtitles. Hard or soft? And more importantly, what language is spoken? English, Spanish, German --- or is it possibly the French that ladydarbanville62 is looking for??
emuler wrote:The torrent is still being seeded, but very slowly - about 50kB/s - so if you have HighID on eMule, you should get it from me.
:icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao :icon_1roflmao 50kB/s is "slow" ?!? ...
If I see a torrent at that speed, I say WOW THAT IS SO FAST!! Frequently I see under 10. If I download emuling at that speed, I am pleased, though I can do better with a powerful source. I am happy to emule it from you whatever the speed. I am patient. And I would love if I could emule UPload at 50kB/s, that would be awesome.

Anyway, thank you much I will be happy to check this out, and compare it to what YouTube has to offer.
Spoken language - English.
Soft English subs embedded in the mkv I'll extract them for editing. General Custard would not be pleased. :lol:

I used to be in your boat a few months ago. Now I have 30 Mbps fiber and my upload speed is set at 2500 kB/s, over 20 Mbps. I can do that speed without annoying the other family members.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Stop, your bragging is making me jealous! :) I'm out in the boonies with limited broadband options. "Broadband"? Not much faster than the old dial-up. It is fast enough to get me movies to watch, but I am sad that it is not fast enough to allow me to SHARE more at FLM. This is the * BEST * SITE * EVER * and I would like to give more back.

I am sorry that ladydarbanville62 still does not have the wished-for French version, but personally I prefer original language in all cases so I am glad for the English.

Note to all: I am currently downloading the loverboy file from emule with 2 sources, so a variety of options are still available. Thanks to the anonymous archivists sharing it!