[REQ] KONCEAL [Conspiracy thread]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Rich_Visiting

[REQ] KONCEAL [Conspiracy thread]

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

This is an interesting group, no children in the videos but they generally sing about conspiracies, many involving children...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MttFz1Yw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVX10leQGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy_yAGPLtOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RyyinLLm7Y

Pretty cool imo 8-) Can be moved / deleted if felt off topic, personally I find this stuff interesting.
Last edited by Rich_Visiting on Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
adg4ki

Re: [REQ] KONCEAL [Conspiracy thread]

Post by adg4ki »   0 likes

wow, I love it.Ths
Rich_Visiting

It is a good post tbh lol but it is also a construct. But thanks!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:This is an interesting group, no children in the videos but they generally sing about conspiracies, many involving children...
(...) personally I find this stuff interesting.
I don't know. This is that old "Catcher in the Rye" delusion: a person, in order to hide certain bad urges, lies to everyone, possibly himself too, that he wants to protect children.

I mean ... PIZZAGATE .... come on!
Last edited by Ziggy Plock on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote: personally I find this stuff interesting.
No disrespect, but what exactly are you [REQ]uesting?
Ziggy Plock wrote:I mean ... PIZZAGATE .... come on!
Yeah...

Not judging but I dunno how this can be here and Torsten Gems can't.

Eh. :roll:
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

pistachio wrote: Not judging but I dunno how this can be here and Torsten Gems can't.

What;s that?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Rich_Visiting

pistachio wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote: personally I find this stuff interesting.
No disrespect, but what exactly are you [REQ]uesting?
No ed2k link.
Ziggy Plock wrote:I don't know. This is that old "Catcher in the Rye" delusion: a person, in order to hide certain bad urges, lies to everyone, possibly himself too, that he wants to protect children.

Define "bad". Well, of course some people are delusional, but at the end of the day society determines 'right' from 'wrong'. This, since deviation from societal norms is what generally causes hurt / pain. That is, the notion that your life did not extend to a specific path because of some incident. But that does not mitigate from the fact that the harm is done.
pistachio wrote: Not judging but I dunno how this can be here and Torsten Gems can't.

Not sure what you are saying, there is a thread and the content is listed at imdb, so gtg. But the rules here have tightened. Not sure why you would bring it up in the music section.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:I don't know. This is that old "Catcher in the Rye" delusion: a person, in order to hide certain bad urges, lies to everyone, possibly himself too, that he wants to protect children.
Define "bad". Well, of course some people are delusional, but at the end of the day society determines 'right' from 'wrong'. This, since deviation from societal norms is what generally causes hurt / pain. That is, the notion that your life did not extend to a specific path because of some incident. But that does not mitigate from the fact that the harm is done.
Wasn't talking about THAT specifically. Speaking more plainly then: In "Catcher in the Rye", J.D. Salinger, in his "Holden Caulfield " persona, says that his deepest desire is to protect children, he describes this metaphorically as him being in a field of rye (= some type of corn, wheat, grain, whatever), while the kids are laughing and playing but are at risk of going over a cliff. Now, he then wants to be the one person who protects the kids from doing that, he wants to catch them before they go over that cliff, to their harm. And since Salingers biography indicates he had a preference for younger and younger women .... well.
Also, Phoebe, his sister.

Many, many people who have harmed kids claim they did it to "protect" kids, but actually hurt them. Latest examples are the republikkan govs of Arizona and Florida, DeSantis with all their anti-gay laws. Bet you 10 to 1, some LBGT kid is gonna off her/himself because of these laws. Not saying they are predators or some such, but they are child harmers for their own personal political gain.

All this is to say that people who nowadays are talking about conspiracies involving abused kids, especially when they invoke a boogeyman of Big Bad Government, are most likely NOT doing that to actually protect kids, but are most likely have mental health issues of some kind, or doing out greed and thirst for power. Like Joe Rogan.
[Image]
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Don't remember much about "Catcher in the Rye", except the part where the guy removed blanket from his sleeping little sister to see her naked butt. I thought it was cute. Or was it my imagination :think
Rich_Visiting

Ziggy Plock wrote:[
Wasn't talking about THAT specifically. Speaking more plainly then: In "Catcher in the Rye", J.D. Salinger, in his "Holden Caulfield " persona, says that his deepest desire is to protect children, he describes this metaphorically as him being in a field of rye (= some type of corn, wheat, grain, whatever), while the kids are laughing and playing but are at risk of going over a cliff. Now, he then wants to be the one person who protects the kids from doing that, he wants to catch them before they go over that cliff, to their harm. And since Salingers biography indicates he had a preference for younger and younger women .... well.
Also, Phoebe, his sister.

Many, many people who have harmed kids claim they did it to "protect" kids, but actually hurt them. Latest examples are the republikkan govs of Arizona and Florida, DeSantis with all their anti-gay laws. Bet you 10 to 1, some LBGT kid is gonna off her/himself because of these laws. Not saying they are predators or some such, but they are child harmers for their own personal political gain.

All this is to say that people who nowadays are talking about conspiracies involving abused kids, especially when they invoke a boogeyman of Big Bad Government, are most likely NOT doing that to actually protect kids, but are most likely have mental health issues of some kind, or doing out greed and thirst for power. Like Joe Rogan.
Interesting points. I wouldn't think too much into it (nor the other stuff you mentioned), it's just music (and life) :geek: